Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ET Hugger's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Roaring, do you doubt that ETs visit this planet or do you want the absolute proof t…"

ET Hugger replied Jan 25, 2017 to "How The CIA Views UFO Phenomenon," By Victor Marchetti, Executive Assistant To Deputy Director, United States Central Intelligence Agency (1979)

19 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by ET Hugger

"I believe there isn't much difference between the invention of the light bulb and th…"

ET Hugger replied Jan 25, 2017 to "How The CIA Views UFO Phenomenon," By Victor Marchetti, Executive Assistant To Deputy Director, United States Central Intelligence Agency (1979)

19 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by ET Hugger

"I guess they understand physics better than we do and know how to use it, we are jus…"

ET Hugger replied Jan 24, 2017 to "How The CIA Views UFO Phenomenon," By Victor Marchetti, Executive Assistant To Deputy Director, United States Central Intelligence Agency (1979)

19 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by ET Hugger

"They don't care about conspiracies, but they do care about the consequences of parti…"

ET Hugger replied Jan 24, 2017 to "How The CIA Views UFO Phenomenon," By Victor Marchetti, Executive Assistant To Deputy Director, United States Central Intelligence Agency (1979)

19 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by ET Hugger

"Good vibes = clear vibes, sincere vibes, happy vibes. Delilah and Andromedan, the tw…"

ET Hugger replied Jan 5, 2017 to Too much Politics and not enough Spirituality

21 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

"Politics aren't always the problem, the energy of some posts is the problem. When lo…"

ET Hugger replied Jan 5, 2017 to Too much Politics and not enough Spirituality

21 Jan 6, 2017

"Good point."

ET Hugger replied Dec 29, 2016 to Reverse Speech - Trump vs Clinton

44 Dec 31, 2016

"Pay a little bit of love :) "

ET Hugger replied Dec 29, 2016 to Make them pay!!! :)

14 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Delilah7777

"Normally they give me a call when they run out of ideas. But not this time, perhaps…"

ET Hugger replied Dec 21, 2016 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 12/20/2016

6 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Agarther

"Let me educate the GFL how to transfer money quickly. 1) Plant a large or small amou…"

ET Hugger replied Dec 20, 2016 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 12/20/2016

6 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Agarther

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post '**We have thousands of ships around the sun and Light Beings on Earth ! Video by Gina Hill'
"This is not the first time that we have seen large numbers of ships around the sun. I believe they…"
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion KaRa (Pleiadian Emissary), and One Who Serves - IN THIS MOMENT RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE ARRIVED Via James McConnell
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Saint Germain, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - ALL IS BEING ORCHESTRATED TO BRING THE POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE Via James McConnell
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Conference on Extraterrestrials in the Vatican – This is what happened
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Enjoy Patricia Cota-Robles and let her help gain Divine momentum for this new decade. Infinite…"
17 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
17 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion
20 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship