Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ET Hugger's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"I know how you feel about Billy Meier, but what I actually meant to ask is: are ther…"

ET Hugger replied Jul 4, 2016 to PLANETOID CHIRON ASTROLOGY PROJECT: Incredible ET Definitions Of Chiron With My UFO And Extraterrestrial Encounter In 2012. ALSO INCLUDED: Chiron Placements Of Billy Meier And Carl Sagan Analyzed

18 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by ET Hugger

"Malcolm, I have read your article and it's an interesting read, but it's clearly ast…"

ET Hugger replied Jul 2, 2016 to PLANETOID CHIRON ASTROLOGY PROJECT: Incredible ET Definitions Of Chiron With My UFO And Extraterrestrial Encounter In 2012. ALSO INCLUDED: Chiron Placements Of Billy Meier And Carl Sagan Analyzed

18 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by ET Hugger

"Thanks for explaining, I guess that every astrologer has their own preferences. Did…"

ET Hugger replied Jul 2, 2016 to PLANETOID CHIRON ASTROLOGY PROJECT: Incredible ET Definitions Of Chiron With My UFO And Extraterrestrial Encounter In 2012. ALSO INCLUDED: Chiron Placements Of Billy Meier And Carl Sagan Analyzed

18 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by ET Hugger

"Hi Malcolm, I will read your article later and check my own Chiron placement. Can yo…"

ET Hugger replied Jul 1, 2016 to PLANETOID CHIRON ASTROLOGY PROJECT: Incredible ET Definitions Of Chiron With My UFO And Extraterrestrial Encounter In 2012. ALSO INCLUDED: Chiron Placements Of Billy Meier And Carl Sagan Analyzed

18 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by ET Hugger

"Roaring Lovely wrote: It is possible that our dreams are a mixture and we need to le…"

ET Hugger replied Jun 22, 2016 to Why Do We Love Ets?

67 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"To truly love them, we need to learn to know them. I am sure that the majority of hu…"

ET Hugger replied Jun 22, 2016 to Why Do We Love Ets?

67 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"Lol, that's what happens when you watch a particular type of Austrian movie :)"

ET Hugger replied Jun 20, 2016 to Why Do We Love Ets?

67 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"Dreams are dreams, they don't represent an absolute truth and if there is some truth…"

ET Hugger replied Jun 19, 2016 to Why Do We Love Ets?

67 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"Nite :)  "

ET Hugger replied Jun 18, 2016 to "BREAKING NEWS!!"

19 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Joanna

"There's no glitch the Devas can't fix, so let's kindly ask them to fix it :) It's on…"

ET Hugger replied Jun 18, 2016 to That’s No Moon. It’s an Alien Observatory Created to Keep an Eye on Us! (Video)

13 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Roaring Lovely

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan commented on the blog post 'SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 6/8'
"Thank you for your information, as always thank you for your time."
59 seconds ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 6/8
1 minute ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 6/8
3 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'PLEIADIANS WILL CHANGE HUMANITY - MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF'
"Yes, I have read this statement twice before, I remember it well as I in turn continue in raising…"
9 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post PLEIADIANS WILL CHANGE HUMANITY - MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF
13 minutes ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Ft. Myers for all levels on December 7-8, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.fl2.htm"
1 hour ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Ft. Myers for all levels at Jacksonville, FL

December 7, 2019 to December 8, 2019
Reiki classes in Ft. Myers for all levels We will present…See More
1 hour ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Palm Beach area at Boynton Beach

December 14, 2019 all day
The training is casual, fun, and includes lots of hands-on experience.   Orlando Reiki training;…See More
1 hour ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship