Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ET Hugger's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"Drekx did most of the work. His data is very consistent and solid :) "

ET Hugger replied Feb 7 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 on Tuesday
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Dear Valana,  The confusion between Vashtar and Ashtar Sheran mainly lies in the na…"

ET Hugger replied Feb 6 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 on Tuesday
Reply by Drekx Omega

"The Sirians are awesome. I think that those who meet "Ashtar" in their dreams actual…"

ET Hugger replied Feb 6 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 on Tuesday
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Of course :) "

ET Hugger replied Jan 31 to Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert

12 9 hours ago
Reply by Agarther

""

ET Hugger replied Jan 31 to Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert

12 9 hours ago
Reply by Agarther

"The document was originally written in Russian, so the title was different and "alie…"

ET Hugger replied Jan 18 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"♡♡♡  This is where the Galactic Hug Squad comes in.  To hug the bad vibes out and th…"

ET Hugger replied Jan 18 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"I got you a present from a galaxy far away :) "

ET Hugger replied Dec 25, 2019 to GFL Ground Crew Experiences - Functionality Of Sirian Teaching Devices

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana

"Patti, I found the picture on the Internet,  you can use it if you like. Merry Chris…"

ET Hugger replied Dec 25, 2019 to GFL Ground Crew Experiences - Functionality Of Sirian Teaching Devices

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana

"Merry Christmas, Patti :)  And Merry Drexkmas ;)  "

ET Hugger replied Dec 24, 2019 to GFL Ground Crew Experiences - Functionality Of Sirian Teaching Devices

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana replied to the discussion 'DIMENSIONAL IDENTITIES' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Dear Amparo, This may answer  your question about the dimensions. This is an old post but we…"
3 hours ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE? - MESSAGE from the TEAM
7 hours ago
Valana liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Holy Man ( Sadhu ) Seen Praying In Snow In Himalayas Mountains in Minus 45 Degrees
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Why Are We Here.... Extraterrestrial PLEIADES Tayageta Message ...Recommend
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Holy Man ( Sadhu ) Seen Praying In Snow In Himalayas Mountains in Minus 45 Degrees
9 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Attack" -- February 17, 2020 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
9 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'HEALING MODALITIES AND THE ET HEALERS A Val and Valana Coffee Break Sharing' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"No, h wouldn't now as it's  not too easy to write like I used to, I was  about…"
13 hours ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING
13 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship