Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ET Hugger's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"The document was originally written in Russian, so the title was different and "alie…"

ET Hugger replied Jan 18 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

74 35 minutes ago
Reply by Hellen

"♡♡♡  This is where the Galactic Hug Squad comes in.  To hug the bad vibes out and th…"

ET Hugger replied Jan 18 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

74 35 minutes ago
Reply by Hellen

"I got you a present from a galaxy far away :) "

ET Hugger replied Dec 25, 2019 to GFL Ground Crew Experiences - Functionality Of Sirian Teaching Devices

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Patti, I found the picture on the Internet,  you can use it if you like. Merry Chris…"

ET Hugger replied Dec 25, 2019 to GFL Ground Crew Experiences - Functionality Of Sirian Teaching Devices

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Merry Christmas, Patti :)  And Merry Drexkmas ;)  "

ET Hugger replied Dec 24, 2019 to GFL Ground Crew Experiences - Functionality Of Sirian Teaching Devices

74 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"That's not rain, but blessings straight from Heaven ;) "

ET Hugger replied Dec 12, 2019 to Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"I don't think they are the same person, as Joanna prefers to keep her vibrations hig…"

ET Hugger replied Dec 12, 2019 to Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Interesting career move, Drekx, leafletting for Tory :)  May the force be with you,…"

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Romancing the GFL may get us started and interested to find out more. Maybe "galacti…"

ET Hugger replied Dec 10, 2019 to Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"There is an Earth Alliance that apparently makes changes from within the current sys…"

ET Hugger replied Nov 30, 2019 to Doublespeak 2019-Angela Merkel Says Freedom of Speech Must be Curtailed to Keep Society Free

31 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by kingjeff

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - NEW MOON JAN. 24, WISH GRANTOR- FREEDOM_
20 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Sorry Valana I don't think I ever seen the book or read it but it is an interesting title and…"
35 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
37 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'An Introduction to Q — American Thinker 01/16/2020; By Stillness in the Storm'
"I agree AA its important to concentrate on what we want but its also important to be aware of what…"
1 hour ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'A MUST READ;Q Anon: Deep State MSM in Chaos — What Happens Next Will Change Everything 01/21/2020 By Conscious Optimist'
"After reading this information I now understand why hypnosis does is part of enslaving…"
1 hour ago
Coralie posted a blog post

Starseed Light Particle Activation Live International Tele-Activation

Starseed Light Particle Activation Live International Tele-Activation  Saturday January 25,  2020 …See More
2 hours ago
Hellen liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post A MUST READ;Q Anon: Deep State MSM in Chaos — What Happens Next Will Change Everything 01/21/2020 By Conscious Optimist
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Why We Should Not Eat Onion and Garlic?..WHY'
"The Sikh Temples put a lot of onions and garlic in the langar food they serve daily... Even after…"
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship