Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ET Hugger's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (198) Replies Latest Activity

"What do you think about the article below? Also read the updates Agarther regularly…"

ET Hugger replied Mar 20 to Major operation going on? arrests, cabal power structure crumbling?

3 Mar 20
Reply by Justin89

"Real clean energy technology, instead of primitive attempts to avoid climate change.…"

ET Hugger replied Mar 20 to Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert

27 Mar 20
Reply by Jamie Rodden

"This is an impressive to do list :) I've already seen several political pawns being…"

ET Hugger replied Mar 20 to Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert

27 Mar 20
Reply by Jamie Rodden

"I'm both skeptical and curious about what the leaders of EU countries are planning t…"

ET Hugger replied Mar 17 to Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 16, 2020

12 Mar 17
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Quarantined Politicians and CelebritiesThis link should work. Finding news sites fre…"

ET Hugger replied Mar 17 to Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 16, 2020

12 Mar 17
Reply by Drekx Omega

"I have been observing MSM for some time and I know that something is off, but it wou…"

ET Hugger replied Feb 17 to Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert

27 Mar 20
Reply by Jamie Rodden

"When MSM starts to crumble and the propaganda machine behind it is revealed... It wi…"

ET Hugger replied Feb 17 to Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert

27 Mar 20
Reply by Jamie Rodden

"Drekx did most of the work. His data is very consistent and solid :) "

ET Hugger replied Feb 7 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 Feb 11
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Dear Valana,  The confusion between Vashtar and Ashtar Sheran mainly lies in the na…"

ET Hugger replied Feb 6 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 Feb 11
Reply by Drekx Omega

"The Sirians are awesome. I think that those who meet "Ashtar" in their dreams actual…"

ET Hugger replied Feb 6 to Understanding The Universal Mother and Resonating In Love With Her - Part 2 of Nature of The Universe

67 Feb 11
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
31 minutes ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"The dark forces may fight for control of earth's resources but they have tentacles beyond this…"
1 hour ago
Lily commented on the blog post 'GLOBAL MEDITATION FOR PLANETARY HEALING AND ASCENSION ​ON APRIL 4TH/5TH 2020'
3 hours ago
Lily posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"''WOW'', desperate. thank you for sharing."
5 hours ago
Christopher Stewart posted a blog post

Starscaping

was it not all written in the divine memoirs on the nightly heaven as a pattern of starsthat the…See More
6 hours ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] posted blog posts
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship