Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Darryl's Discussions (642)

Discussions Replied To (599) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, I'm game.  Let's see what they got.  Be waiting for the English version."

Darryl replied Mar 3, 2015 to New Bruce Lee biopic in the works as martial arts icon's daughter promises first truly 'complete' look at the star's life

5 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"How many more movies about his life can they make?  Bruce Lee is also my hero, but t…"

Darryl replied Mar 2, 2015 to New Bruce Lee biopic in the works as martial arts icon's daughter promises first truly 'complete' look at the star's life

5 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Thanks Happy!  CNN and BBC have been doing it for years!  It's now caught up to them…"

Darryl replied Feb 23, 2015 to Fake News!! CNN & BBC Busted!! ISIS Is A Fake Threat!!

24 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Ogdoo

"Thanks, also, for your expression, Ogdoo!  :) I hear what your saying.  Most spiritu…"

Darryl replied Feb 13, 2015 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy & the Galactic Federation ~ 2 10 2015

10 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Stick

"Thanks for pointing this out, Krishna!  I'll see your call and raise it another leve…"

Darryl replied Feb 10, 2015 to Banking Gaint HSBC sheltered cash linked to dictators and arms deal plus more shady dealings

2 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Darryl

"Mine too, Justin!  Heck, they can drop a ladder and I'll climb aboard!"

Darryl replied Feb 7, 2015 to COBRA - Breakthrough Phase: End of Quarantine, Friday, February 6, 2015

15 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Onna

"I know I still have a lot of work to do here, but man, I can't wait to get back on t…"

Darryl replied Feb 7, 2015 to COBRA - Breakthrough Phase: End of Quarantine, Friday, February 6, 2015

15 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Onna

"Years ago, I was in class with one of my spiritual teachers that channels the Ascend…"

Darryl replied Feb 6, 2015 to Mummified monk found in Mongolia 'not dead', say Buddhists

13 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

"Thanks, Krishna!  Saw the video!  Siberia has a lots of land and less inhabitants. …"

Darryl replied Feb 5, 2015 to Visiting Altairian Scoutship Photographed in Snowy Siberia - Technology Notes To Be Made

54 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Thanks for sharing, Charlotte!  That must have been something to go thur.  I know yo…"

Darryl replied Jan 22, 2015 to U.S. Air Force Releases Thousands of Pages Of Declassified UFO Files

14 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by UniverseMother3

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"Jeremy Corbyn is a danger of the reddest hue, in the UK. He has a faith and it's called…"
1 minute ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post SEVERAL SHORT MESSAGES OF THE DAY FROM THE REALMS OF LIGHT
48 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Yes, I definitely agree with you, Amparo...and we are doing just that...but Val is referring to…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Tip To All Those Who Go To Temples...Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Hare Krishna ..And Others'
"Problem solved ..go in clean and go out clean "
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"These are test flights over the dry lake bed....EARTH HUMAN PILOTS...And if you had any common…"
4 hours ago
Pet Rock liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

The Return Of The Goddess - Our Divine Mother By Ronna Herman

The Return Of The Goddess - Our Divine MotherBy Ronna Herman & Archangel MichaelBeloved…See More
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship