Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

conscious pi's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"i'm not on this site much; but want to suggest to everyone, if George Sorros can be…"

conscious pi replied Aug 24, 2017 to Gotta See This Antifa Protester Interview

17 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Michael

"I need to go read.  meanwhile, to fix America, you don't allow congress, justice sys…"

conscious pi replied May 19, 2015 to FROM BROTHER NATHANAEL: "How To Fix America." A Three-Minute Explanation On What Is Wrong With America And How To Fix It.

1 May 19, 2015
Reply by conscious pi

"ego is self excitement.  I say only, not because there are not other ways to think,…"

conscious pi replied Apr 28, 2015 to SANANDA'S SPECIFIC STRATEGIES: Ascension Time is NOW, Keys to Ascending, Mastering the Ego, Allowing, Joining with Others to Achieve the Higher Realms

3 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by conscious pi

"i fully knew they are covering up.  ......my youngest son did not have but a little…"

conscious pi replied Aug 28, 2014 to CDC SENIOR SCIENTIST BLOWS THE WHISTLE, STATING THAT MMR VACCINE CAUSES AUTISM AND THAT CDC WAS COMMITTING FRAUD TO COVER IT UP

3 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"the Stasis has for a long time here, but ridiculously short in cosmic terms, been a…"

conscious pi replied Jun 28, 2014 to End of the world

21 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"and nada to be scared of, regarding the coming stasis event, [things going on for a…"

conscious pi replied Jun 27, 2014 to End of the world

21 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"i guess it was paul, who explained revelations in the Bible.  The guy was spot on.  …"

conscious pi replied Jun 26, 2014 to End of the world

21 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"exact facts you say Ara.   ......if i talk too much, i'll change to be aware."

conscious pi replied Jun 20, 2014 to 5 Warning Signs You're Dealing With A Toxic Person

118 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Avatar

"YOU ARE THE TOXIC ONE, IF, AND SAY ONLY IF HERE, YOU DON'T COMMUNICATE PROPERLY, AND…"

conscious pi replied Jun 20, 2014 to 5 Warning Signs You're Dealing With A Toxic Person

118 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Avatar

"again, turtles, thanks.   ...love is about uplifting the toxic."

118 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Avatar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

James McConnell posted discussions
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
Thumbnail

The Grace Transmission - Surrendering A Seemingly Irresolvable Issue To Spirit - By Steve Nobel

The Grace Transmission - Surrendering A Seemingly Irresolvable Issue To SpiritThis transmission is…See More
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post About 10% of Westerners Are Spiritually Awake (&That’s Enough to Bring About a New Earth) Sept.13,019 by Edward Morgan
13 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post LOVE AND THE HIGHER LEVELS OF CREATION by ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL
13 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'About 10% of Westerners Are Spiritually Awake (&That’s Enough to Bring About a New Earth) Sept.13,019 by Edward Morgan'
"I do say that this post is one of the best that I have come across in a longtime. Although I…"
16 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship