Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

mo's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (215) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear TMS, thakyou so much for the reading,it was very helpful and affirmed some of t…"

mo replied Oct 25, 2010 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Thankyou so much, it would be great if you can do mine. 30.12.51 High Wych, England…"

mo replied Oct 23, 2010 to Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

246 May 11
Reply by 1 darkstar

"No bloody way does she."

mo replied Oct 22, 2010 to The Galactic Federation of Light is a lie

85 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

"H i Marion, I agree with all you say , and I also know about all the children that g…"

mo replied Oct 22, 2010 to The Galactic Federation of Light is a lie

85 Oct 22, 2010

"We were sold out by the goverment long ago , we are in the food chain it was agreed…"

mo replied Oct 21, 2010 to The Galactic Federation of Light is a lie

85 Oct 22, 2010

"The link you posted has been taken down it would appear, it comes up as page cannot…"

mo replied Oct 7, 2010 to 'Government collusion in human medical experiments no longer just a conspiracy theory' by Mike Adams

4 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Gailene

"Hi Cedric,I have chosen to die, I have cervical cancer and refuse chemo so I will ne…"

mo replied Oct 4, 2010 to Suicide

67 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Jana

"Hi Cedric, hope this may help you, I was just reading about this and the way I see i…"

mo replied Sep 16, 2010 to When to let go ...

31 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Don Baaska

"OMG it's started, that is real bad news."

mo replied Sep 6, 2010 to Germany to roll out ID cards with embedded RFID

4 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Vagelis4VP

"My doctor said I was very fertile, but he was also amazed and it should not have bee…"

mo replied Aug 31, 2010 to Is there a spiritual way to stop getting a girl pregnant

34 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Dehaydne

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"East Ham is genuine Atlantis ? What do you mean ? I said the place where I got the ring from is in…"
2 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Thumbnail

CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019

CHRISTMAS MESSAGE from Cmdr Val Thor – 2019“I visited the country of America in the 1950’s and was…See More
6 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post MEET THE B.C.KID THAT HAS PI MEMORIZED TO 200 DIGITS AND SPEAKS 4 LANGUAGES
7 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post QUAN YIN - COMPASSION VERSUS PITY/SELF-PITY
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post QUAN YIN - COMPASSION VERSUS PITY/SELF-PITY
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'How Powerful And Protective Is THE ATLANTIS RING'
"East Ham is genuine Atlantis....?? What the heck...!! ACC has devolved into a selling shop for…"
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Goddess Danu Transmission: Guardian of the Faery Races By Steve Nobel
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship