Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

John's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"That could be happen yes but there will people who love their freedom above everythi…"

John replied Mar 9, 2013 to Humans / Earthlings are not ready for Free Energy

44 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Tiamacious

"Some say that we hungarians coe to earth 70000 year s ago and that we have a ship un…"

John replied Mar 8, 2013 to How is one to give up Material Attachments on SpaceShip Mother Earth...ACC Members tell us your Views

25 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by john

"Hope they will wake up from that lolipo nightmare that rmantic deam that was bnever…"

John replied Feb 26, 2013 to Dumb Dumb Obama Supporters

35 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Auorix

"I hope this come to true one day... or today."

John replied Jan 23, 2013 to OBAMA IS OUT!!!

177 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Trinity

"INTELLECTUAL SPIRITUALISM, AND AGGRESSIVE FREEMASON "CIVILIZATION" BUILDING, HAVE TO…"

John replied Jan 20, 2013 to TO BE OR NOT TO BE - ASHTAR: BULLETIN FROM THE BRIDGE

5 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Frenzy44

"F*** you gay obama you are Alien m***********!Go fie."

John replied Nov 7, 2012 to ~ A TRIBUTE TO BARACK OBAMA ~ : )

61 Nov 7, 2012

"Yes i see the meteors fals on our group of liers who like to call themselves ascende…"

John replied Oct 19, 2012 to Calling All Lightworkers! Are You Seeing Meteors In Your Local Area?

20 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Sarah Murray

"The devil workers you mean?You guys still believe the lies?No offense."

John replied Oct 17, 2012 to Abraham Hicks often missed in Light workers Circles : she appears to be the Female Bashar with phenomenal power of thought and Focus for us all ,See what you think

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Eddie Servant of the Servant

"The devil workers you mean."

John replied Oct 17, 2012 to Abraham Hicks often missed in Light workers Circles : she appears to be the Female Bashar with phenomenal power of thought and Focus for us all ,See what you think

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Eddie Servant of the Servant

"Third eye and all that sh*t?I want to see with my two because that is the truth."

John replied Oct 11, 2012 to 2012 fully explained by a real living ascended master

67 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Star Flower

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Message of Calming To American Voters and The US Republic'
"VERY IMPORTANT for all American citizens to get to their polling stations and vote for Trump, this…"
2 hours ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'Message of Calming To American Voters and The US Republic'
"The message of the hour for this election year.  "
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Meet the New King of England, Joseph Gregory Hallett; believe it or not: Waki Waki light-warriors'
"This is the 2nd vid, I saw the 1st one about 1 year ago or more. It was done very professionally…"
5 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR EVOLUTION: PARADISE ON EARTH - THE 9TH ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
9 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

Energy Matching & Setting Up Matrixes - Live! International Tele-session

Energy Matching & Setting Up Matrixes  -  Live! International Tele-sessionHERD IMMUNITY HAS…See More
11 hours ago
Immanuel liked Drekx Omega's blog post Message of Calming To American Voters and The US Republic
11 hours ago
Valana liked Drekx Omega's blog post Message of Calming To American Voters and The US Republic
11 hours ago
Immanuel liked Drekx Omega's blog post Message of Calming To American Voters and The US Republic
11 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship