Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Lady-C's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the President was talking about surrendering to God as a higher power.  This…"

Lady-C replied Aug 6, 2014 to Only 19 seconds, a must watch before its pulled

36 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Semile

"Don't gather to invoke goddess energies....I'm thinking it's some kind of trap!   Ho…"

Lady-C replied May 29, 2014 to New COBRA update. May 27

16 May 29, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Dear Ara, You will never be without the next step to take...even after so-called enl…"

Lady-C replied May 20, 2014 to WHAT’S THE POINT OF LIFE AFTER TOTAL ENLIGHTENMENT?

29 May 22, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"The easiest way to bless everything and everyone is: "I Bless this day, everyone and…"

Lady-C replied May 11, 2014 to Blessing Our Day Before "Embarking": Setting the Energetic "Stage"

21 May 13, 2014
Reply by Tally

"Sounds like a good way to start a new civil war! "

Lady-C replied May 4, 2014 to New bill fast-tracking thru congress

5 May 4, 2014
Reply by Avatar

"It's more than inspiration or love...what you are doing is critical to how you progr…"

Lady-C replied Apr 26, 2014 to Beautiful, Warm, Glowing, Powerful Healing Energy

16 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Lady-C

"I've got a very strong hunch that you are becoming connected with your higher self r…"

Lady-C replied Apr 25, 2014 to Beautiful, Warm, Glowing, Powerful Healing Energy

16 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Lady-C

"I feel like it's something that is coming up for you to release!  I have crying jags…"

Lady-C replied Jan 31, 2014 to I am having a big "dissapointing" feeling about me wich is NOT true.... I just do not stop crying

12 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by turtles

"Most of this is "Last minute CRAP" from the negative forces!  Hatonn was involved wi…"

Lady-C replied Dec 29, 2013 to Ashtar message and Galactic Confederation vs Galactic Federation

14 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Irina Kavi

"A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing...especially now.   Try to wait patie…"

Lady-C replied Oct 22, 2013 to Finally controlled gifts.... what I do now? with them?

29 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by turtles

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'I am in shock'
"Zohar looks awesome-thanks Shirl"
1 hour ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'Message from YESHUA and MARY MAGDALENE: "DIVINE LOVE EMPOWERMENT" - channeled by FRAN ZEPEDA'
"Dear Amparo, animals are wonderful! :) I have a 'house bunny' animal companion,…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'THE 9TH ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: YOUR ARE THE STARSEEDS AND GALACTIC GROUND CREW'
"You have my support, I know you are true to your word and we need all the help that we can get. I…"
2 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"This is a little late in the day, but for anyone who feels an inner call to hold loving focus with…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9TH ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: YOUR ARE THE STARSEEDS AND GALACTIC GROUND CREW
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
6 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship