Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Starflower's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"John, This video was really awesome to watch! I agree he is far more than a mere tri…"

Starflower replied Jul 23, 2013 to Dynamo's Psychic Powers

20 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by evonne.

"Grounding one's awareness at the center of infinity will change our language and pat…"

Starflower replied Aug 27, 2012 to Your Nature As Inner Sight from Solar Timelord Valiant Ashtar Kumara

1 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Starflower

"If you are keen on metaphoric power, you will surely appreciate these upcoming Olymp…"

Starflower replied Jul 27, 2012 to The Metaphoric Perspective from Solar Timelord Valiant Ashtar Kumara

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Starflower

"There is a great deal to be released in the near future, through each one of us, by…"

Starflower replied Jul 14, 2012 to The Flight of One's Fantasy from Solar Timelord Valiant Ashtar Kumara

1 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Starflower

"I recognize that this could well have been titled, Entering the Value of Your Life a…"

Starflower replied Jul 7, 2012 to Your Inner Sun's Nature- from Solar Timelord Valiant Ashtar Kumara

1 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Starflower

"A beautiful article in every way!"

Starflower replied Apr 4, 2011 to Transmuting Negative Vibrations & Living From The Heart

3 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by mando blanco

"Joy to all of us!"

Starflower replied Mar 28, 2011 to Reformulating Reality: Uniting Limited and Unlimited - Valiant Thor

7 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Vagelis4VP

"Hi Luke, Val is a Universal Light Being. "He" (I use he for my convenience) works cl…"

Starflower replied Mar 28, 2011 to Reformulating Reality: Uniting Limited and Unlimited - Valiant Thor

7 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Vagelis4VP

"In this message, Val discusses how feelings have been limited and held captive by th…"

Starflower replied Mar 27, 2011 to Reformulating Reality: Uniting Limited and Unlimited - Valiant Thor

7 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Vagelis4VP

"So full of beauty is your visual comment Esseya! Thank you for sharing your wholenes…"

Starflower replied Feb 26, 2011 to The New Earth Fellowship - Valiant Thor

2 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Starflower

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship