Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

netcae's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"yep.."

netcae replied Jun 24, 2014 to from February 1987........We're always here...that bore these repetitive human replicas

7 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by jose'

"yer, I feel very empty and distant from everyone, I feel happy and at peace but I fe…"

netcae replied May 22, 2014 to Feeling purged of all emotion

26 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by DRACO

"great shots of these places, would love to see them in real though, that would be wo…"

netcae replied Apr 6, 2014 to 15 BREATHTAKING PICTURES...Words can hardly describe the beauty of these photos...Wouldn't you agree?

14 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by amparo alvarez

"i know what you mean ... ive been through all this too but now im just here and woul…"

netcae replied Mar 6, 2014 to Awakening process vs. mental illness

20 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Feather Winger

"well all this sounds great but my life has been on a rollercoaster since 2008 now an…"

netcae replied Feb 13, 2014 to Twin flame reunions after landings?

22 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by latinoindigo2012

"yer,, i would love to find my twin flame.... or him find me ...... "

netcae replied Feb 12, 2014 to Twin flame reunions after landings?

22 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by latinoindigo2012

"yerrr..... 2008"

netcae replied Feb 10, 2014 to ..................THE SURRENDER......................

10 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by jose'

"just read your post,,, sorry for your loss, X"

netcae replied Feb 4, 2014 to What do you do when a friend dies?

5 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by infinite soul

""

netcae replied Feb 3, 2014 to THE MIRROR OR SOULMATE REFLECTION BY YAEL POWELL

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by netcae

"a sign   lol"

netcae replied Jan 22, 2014 to Lord, it's a long way down! workers begin repair work on Rio de Janeiro's famous Christ statue after it was damaged in recent lightning storms

7 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Tom

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Living On Light By Steve Nobel
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Vibration of Abundance By Shelly Dressel
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command), One Who Serves and Shoshanna  -  You Are Being Prepared For First Contact ---Via James McConnell
5 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"yep, Trump has a creepy way about him with women too.   I only care about the country and how…"
5 hours ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'Watch Joe Biden creep out a whole new class of Senators-Compulsive Disorder 'Toucherism'? Where's The #MeToo Gang?'
"~Yeah, Marique... ole 'creepy uncle Joe' is a scary fella (too funny). Just to be clear,…"
12 hours ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked James McConnell's discussion Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command), One Who Serves and Shoshanna  -  You Are Being Prepared For First Contact ---Via James McConnell
13 hours ago
Sigbjørn Ørjansen liked amparo alvarez's blog post FALLING IN LOVE WITH MOTHER EARTH by SUZANNE MARESCA
13 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship