Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Malachi Light Warrior's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"ooohh got it.  can you still get arrested for that or no? there is probably a statue…"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Mar 4 to BASIC ASTROLOGY: JUSSIE SMOLLETT'S RACIST CRIME SCANDAL - He Got Caught Creating A Trump Racist Attack On Himself By Paying Two Black Men To Wear "MAGA" Hats & Then Get Beaten Up By Them

22 Mar 4
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"malcom wait you murdered people??    "

Malachi Light Warrior replied Feb 27 to BASIC ASTROLOGY: JUSSIE SMOLLETT'S RACIST CRIME SCANDAL - He Got Caught Creating A Trump Racist Attack On Himself By Paying Two Black Men To Wear "MAGA" Hats & Then Get Beaten Up By Them

22 Mar 4

"we should get hepatitis then go to donate to these to fight back against the cabal w…"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Feb 4 to 5 Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young

7 Feb 4
Reply by 1 darkstar

"i still visit foodbabe dot com every week or so and i dont have any trouble"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Feb 4 to Bookmark This: Over 400 Links Google Doesn’t Want You to Visit...

1 Feb 4

"this pic makes me wonder if nancy had a gender surgery... strange."

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 23 to LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF.....Check Out This Letter Sent From President Trump To Opposition Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi: HE HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN AWAY HER RIGHT TO FLY ON PRIVATE JETS.....

10 Jan 23

"im not able to touch my toes anymore... somethings  not right. very strange! i can f…"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 23 to Breaking News; Magnetic North Pole Splits Into Two Poles-Earth's Equator after 40 degree Axis Shift

5 Jan 23

"i am holding a very high vibration for my very high vibration big president! if youk…"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 23 to KejRaj: The President Awaits Signal

10 Feb 25
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"national emergency will be declare any day now Noam Chomksy will get no scoped by a…"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 23 to Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal

41 Feb 17
Reply by Alan

"my ex wife should go to whale prison lol"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 15 to Shocking drone footage shows more than 100 whales stuck in underwater prisons

2 Jan 15

"im not sure but it definitely shouldnt be in the bible!!"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 15 to Look At These Modern Words In The King James Bible!!!! Absolutely Crazy!!!! And Now Jesus In Paintings Wearing A Blindfold!!!-( BirdBath!!!)

4 Jan 15
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Hey, All of You Amazing Galactarians!'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Readiness" -- March 22, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
1 hour ago
Joanna posted a blog post

March Equinox 2019

Hi folks, this is now just past the Equinox, but still relevant as the energies are running high,…See More
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Profound Forgiveness - A Gift Of Divine Grace By Patricia Cota-Robles
5 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"Well, he DID wear a dress when he was in some band (I don't know if he wears a dress…"
8 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"he wears a dress too?  US society, western culture, is being run by mental cases"
10 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO...."
12 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Convicted Child Rapist And Convicted Murderer Going Around As Drag Queens To Schools 'Drag Queen Story Time''
"Now they've got some STRAIGHT WHITE MALE ready story time to kids - oh, the HORROR, and they…"
17 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship