Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Malachi Light Warrior's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"this pic makes me wonder if nancy had a gender surgery... strange."

Malachi Light Warrior replied yesterday to LAUGHING MY FREAKING BUTT OFF.....Check Out This Letter Sent From President Trump To Opposition Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi: HE HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN AWAY HER RIGHT TO FLY ON PRIVATE JETS.....

10 yesterday
Reply by Malachi Light Warrior

"im not able to touch my toes anymore... somethings  not right. very strange! i can f…"

Malachi Light Warrior replied yesterday to Breaking News; Magnetic North Pole Splits Into Two Poles-Earth's Equator after 40 degree Axis Shift

5 yesterday

"i am holding a very high vibration for my very high vibration big president! if youk…"

Malachi Light Warrior replied yesterday to KejRaj: The President Awaits Signal

5 20 hours ago
Reply by Moanna

"national emergency will be declare any day now Noam Chomksy will get no scoped by a…"

Malachi Light Warrior replied yesterday to Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal

8 20 hours ago
Reply by Moanna

"my ex wife should go to whale prison lol"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 15 to Shocking drone footage shows more than 100 whales stuck in underwater prisons

2 Jan 15

"im not sure but it definitely shouldnt be in the bible!!"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 15 to Look At These Modern Words In The King James Bible!!!! Absolutely Crazy!!!! And Now Jesus In Paintings Wearing A Blindfold!!!-( BirdBath!!!)

4 Jan 15
Reply by Pet Rock

"he need some milk"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 10 to An Update on Sheldan's Recovery and the Updates

28 on Saturday
Reply by Agarther

"i heard on youtube that in australia all the bibles are starting to say chungus"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 10 to Look At These Modern Words In The King James Bible!!!! Absolutely Crazy!!!! And Now Jesus In Paintings Wearing A Blindfold!!!-( BirdBath!!!)

4 Jan 15
Reply by Pet Rock

"sheldin needs some milk"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 10 to An Update on Sheldan's Recovery and the Updates

28 on Saturday
Reply by Agarther

"no pet rock is probably right ghost/other dimension seems like the reasonable explan…"

Malachi Light Warrior replied Jan 10 to This 24.9 Billion Pixel Image Will Absolutely Blow Your Mind...SEEING IS BELIEVING

5 Jan 10

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked Valana (Patti)'s group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
9 minutes ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'Messenger 9 ~ Lunar Eclipse'
"Thank you to everyone here who brought your loving focus through meditations around the world…"
55 minutes ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young'
"disgusting"
2 hours ago
Moanna joined a group
9 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO GRAZIE...."
18 hours ago
jose' commented on jose''s status
"For the Archangel Raphael, And to all my secret helpers, These days I'm very helping in fact…"
18 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post FOUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE LEGS
19 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post ST. GERMAINE SAYS, “SIT IN THE NOW”
19 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship