Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Taika's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for this. Very profound, and very helpful. Aroha for all always."

Taika replied Feb 9, 2013 to Ascension, Disclosure, First Contact - When You Become ALL THAT YOU ARE! And ALL THAT IS, is Known!

85 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

"Thank you. Namaste. Aroha for all always."

Taika replied Aug 9, 2012 to

just now

"Thanks so very much for this most enlightening message. It is so profound and meanin…"

Taika replied Jul 2, 2012 to A Recap of the “Best of the Best” Archangel Michael’s Wisdom Teachings

3 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Taika

"Thanks for this wonderful insight. Very much understood and appreciated. Aroha for a…"

Taika replied May 21, 2012 to The Significance of the May 20th Solar Eclipse Alignments

29 May 22, 2012

"Thanks so much for this. We need to be reminded of so much, so often, in order to de…"

Taika replied May 6, 2012 to The Arcturians: Integrating the Higher Light in May

8 May 6, 2012
Reply by Marianne

"Let's do this together. We owe it to ourselves and the rest of the world. We don't g…"

Taika replied Apr 29, 2012 to Steven Greer Presents: 'Sirius' The Documentary - It is time for the truth to be known

44 May 27, 2012
Reply by Divine Willpower

"And so say all of us. Thank you for a truly magical piece of writing. Makes TOTAL se…"

Taika replied Apr 18, 2012 to Andromeda Speaks on the Hidden Ones, a.k.a the Illuminati, specifically channeled for Ashtar Command

55 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by MasterofLight

"Aroha for all, always as we step forward into the Light.Namaste."

Taika replied Mar 29, 2012 to

just now

"I thank you so very much for sharing this. It means so much to me, in that I seemed…"

Taika replied Feb 21, 2012 to AA Metatron : The Sacred Sirian Aspect of the Animal Kingdom: Dogs & Cats As Soul Meld...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

19 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by katrine

"Thanks for this. I seem to have at least 25 that I recognize, and have been assuming…"

Taika replied Feb 13, 2012 to How Many of These 51 Spiritual Awakening Symptoms do YOU Have?

37 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Suiris replied to the discussion 'Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)...By STARSEED'
"Made up?! We call that "channeling" here."
7 hours ago
Murray Gow replied to the discussion 'Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)...By STARSEED'
"really, someone has just made this up I am sure the Pledian do not chant like this if at all"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"As you're a devotee of the Globalist-controlled [financed] 'environental climate…"
18 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Escape Room Earth

A room, a goal, some clues and a time limit. All of these are elements of your typical escape…See More
21 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

YOUR LUMINOUS ENERGY BODY ~ ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON, NOVEMBER 2019

https://i1.wp.com/thegoldenlightchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/goldenlight-sidebar-2019-2.jp…See More
21 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"And when we conduct a psyop on the dark, their madness ramps-up even higher...."THOSE WHOM THE…"
22 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
23 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship