Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Madelaine's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"WE ARE!!"

Madelaine replied Aug 23, 2019 to Mother Mary on The Start of The Golden Age - Linda Li

3 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Madelaine

""

Madelaine replied Aug 22, 2019 to Mother Mary on The Start of The Golden Age - Linda Li

3 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Madelaine

"The Blue Avians are REAL Rich 228! You try us to tell the wrong thinks...all the tim…"

Madelaine replied Aug 20, 2019 to Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

15 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Rich228

"Beloved  "wwg1WGA  "

Madelaine replied Sep 19, 2018 to WWG1WGA dedication to Q and the Anon’s

2 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Madelaine

" "

Madelaine replied Aug 17, 2009 to Recognize the DRAMA

41 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Martin Askey

"Ashtar 05.19.09 23 Mei 2009 Channeler: Susan Leland Well good evening everyone,…"

Madelaine replied May 24, 2009 to News from Cmd. Ashtar

36 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by StarShip_Princess

""

Madelaine replied May 2, 2009 to

just now

"These words affect me deeply because they this way true and full love… being correct…"

Madelaine replied Mar 23, 2009 to News from Cmd. Ashtar

36 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by StarShip_Princess

"DESTRUCTION OF ALEXANDRIAN LIBRARY Since I have now spoken of Alexandria, let us co…"

Madelaine replied Mar 21, 2009 to Trought Darkness Into Light, the Endless Cycles of the Divine Plan

1 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Madelaine

""

Madelaine replied Mar 15, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Taygeta Pleiadians Team Gives Answers... Including The Real Cause Of Tsunami Fukushima'
"It wasn't natural . ..but what a disaster as it's still leaking "
2 hours ago
kingjeff liked amparo alvarez's blog post NEW GREEN TECHNOLOGY GENERATES ELECTRICITY "OUT OF THIN AIR"
3 hours ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post IT IS TIME TO MERGE WITH THE ALL KNOWING OZ WITHIN
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING'
"ET Hugger, thank you for that info.  I've always wondered what the difference was in a…"
6 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING'
"You can only edit comments on forum posts, not on blog posts. This is a blog post, that's…"
6 hours ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING'
"Agathar, some of the message boards do but some do not. Now it could be my computer but do you have…"
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship