Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Joanna's Discussions (210)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Love&Blessings for the Solstice, Steve & All  <3"

Joanna replied Dec 22, 2019 to Time Stands Still.... And Love Awaits ! By Sonja Myriel RAouine

2 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Steve Hutchinson

"Here are a couple of photos I took in June (June 6, 2019) of a ship related to the o…"

Joanna replied Dec 17, 2019 to Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Dear Valana, what a distinctly heart-shaped face you have! It's a little hard to tel…"

Joanna replied Dec 17, 2019 to Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Hi dear Valana, thank you, much appreciated....it's all okay, and I'm so glad this h…"

Joanna replied Dec 15, 2019 to Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Whew, I've been busy since Dec 12th, catching up on comments now.... So for Valana,…"

Joanna replied Dec 14, 2019 to Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"I read your replies, Valana. Wishing the best to you always. There are very high lig…"

Joanna replied Dec 12, 2019 to Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Hello dear Maaike, thank you for tuning into the vibration of these ships from your…"

Joanna replied Dec 10, 2019 to Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"Hello Drekx and Valana(Patti).....you are of course both entitled to your opinions,…"

Joanna replied Dec 8, 2019 to Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"I'll add some more footage here, that was taken by Ria Aurora Athena near Lake Mead…"

Joanna replied Dec 7, 2019 to Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

60 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by Valana (Patti)

"And....the seventh monthly DNA Activation meditation....all welcome to join in... :)…"

Joanna replied Jul 12, 2019 to 12-Strand Light DNA Activation throughout 2019

15 Jul 12, 2019
Reply by Joanna

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) liked Ara's discussion The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Pet Rock you are exactly right.  Val explained that way of travel years ago, I don't have…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Here's what I started out to explain.  I don't mind what words others use but as one…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Than you for liking our post, Alan.  We are just trying to write as much as we can, I have…"
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion MOMENTS TO REMEMBER
4 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"here's a book you might enjoy Ufonauts by Allen H Greenfield My own encounters have been…"
5 hours ago
Pet Rock liked Ara's discussion The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Why Are Volcanoes All Over The Globe Suddenly Shooting Giant Clouds Of Ash Miles Into The Air?'
"This is the beginning of the birth pains of Mother Gaia and here is some proof by dr.Douglas Vogt.…"
9 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship