Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Michael's Discussions (5,514)

Discussions Replied To (5354) Replies Latest Activity

"very good .............."

Michael replied yesterday to Beautiful Music for you to Experience... :) The Orb

2 yesterday
Reply by Delilah7777

"yep Stick Deiliah and Luke.............."

Michael replied yesterday to REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.

60 yesterday
Reply by Michael

"isn't funny how we can make fun of morans ? you got to love popes body language , yo…"

Michael replied on Friday to REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.

60 yesterday
Reply by Michael

"https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/trump-appears-to-push-past-montenegrin…"

Michael replied on Thursday to REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.

60 yesterday
Reply by Michael

"tabloids news........................."

Michael replied on Thursday to LOL- 'Recently Discovered' The Great Wall Of India!!! Mandella FX -LA Skyline With Snow Capped Mountains!

12 13 hours ago
Reply by Pet Rock

" https://twitter.com/ImranGarda/status/867710933627490305"

Michael replied on Thursday to REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.

60 yesterday
Reply by Michael

"really ?.............your blindness sums you up..................ground soldier.....…"

60 yesterday
Reply by Michael

"Antares ? are you ready to shoot anyone ?"

Michael replied on Wednesday to REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.

60 yesterday
Reply by Michael

"lol................bozos"

Michael replied May 22 to REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.

60 yesterday
Reply by Michael

"I,d be careful how you knock down my place I had for yrs, .....you attacking me for…"

Michael replied May 21 to REUTERS: No Collusion Or Wrong Doing Ever Took Place Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.

60 yesterday
Reply by Michael

RSS

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
28 minutes ago
Luke commented on the blog post 'For consideration: There is no "Illuminati"'
"Rev.Joshua skirvin .. According to Gnostic intel, the real Lucifer is not some male demon figure…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'For consideration: There is no "Illuminati"'
"Wake Up People ,I agree with G5, we have been slaves and controlled by the DC for the last 250,000…"
6 hours ago
Panacea 8 posted a blog post

Time travel: a conversation between a scientist and a literature professor

Literature professor Simon John James and physicist Richard Bower were both involved in the…See More
8 hours ago
Panacea 8 commented on the blog post 'For consideration: There is no "Illuminati"'
"They only think they have a chance of controlling us! The fact is that itself is only an illusion…"
8 hours ago
David Claros Paredes shared their blog post on Twitter
10 hours ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: THE AQUARIUM MESSAGE-XVI-THE SEVEN SEALS

XVI:THE SEVEN SEALS "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard one of the…See More
10 hours ago
Panacea 8 replied to the discussion 'Manchester and the Gross Hypocrisy of the 'Moral West' - David Icke'
"The SAS were involved in arresting some of these patsies. Now they are programmed to obey orders…"
12 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'LOL- 'Recently Discovered' The Great Wall Of India!!! Mandella FX -LA Skyline With Snow Capped Mountains!'
"I have a brother that has been in so cal since 1978-the snow capped mountains are in the big bear…"
13 hours ago
G commented on the blog post 'For consideration: There is no "Illuminati"'
"Personal power is the most important.That does not mean that we are not living in a totally…"
13 hours ago
Luke liked Panacea 8's discussion Manchester and the Gross Hypocrisy of the 'Moral West' - David Icke
14 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship