Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

MaryJane's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I enjoyed this message.  I look forward to the removal of dark days forever gone and…"

MaryJane replied Jul 25, 2012 to Nancy Tate - Wake Up Call - Hatonn - 24 July 2012

2 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Marlena

"Star Flower,  thans for the link.  I will read it in the next few days. I do not wor…"

MaryJane replied Jan 20, 2012 to The Photon Belt & Becoming A Galactic Human - 3 Days of Darkness?

60 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Star Flower

"I copied every link and saved it off line.  I am reading every page.  I don't always…"

MaryJane replied Jan 20, 2012 to The Photon Belt & Becoming A Galactic Human - 3 Days of Darkness?

60 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Star Flower

"I agree with you Jay.  He seems enough off his rocker to be dangerous.  did you ever…"

MaryJane replied Jan 20, 2012 to A Reply from Me to My Brother Ravinder on the "Galactic Federation First Contact "Article".

78 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Starchild-Monika

"if you can't hear it within you you will never hear it outside of you no matter how…"

MaryJane replied Jan 20, 2012 to A Reply from Me to My Brother Ravinder on the "Galactic Federation First Contact "Article".

78 Jan 27, 2012

"you have to be a vibrational match first.  You can't attract green if you are feelin…"

78 Jan 27, 2012

"yea me too!  How do you know.  It is not from agreement or doubt that I ask but how…"

78 Jan 27, 2012

"did you ask for a copy of the application? Sorry, you set yourself up so nicely. I a…"

MaryJane replied Jan 19, 2012 to The Location of Earth's GFL Command Base

197 May 29, 2015
Reply by Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser

"Thans Ben, I too appreciate your humbleness.  The SaLuSa message today clearly said…"

MaryJane replied Jan 19, 2012 to A Reply from Me to My Brother Ravinder on the "Galactic Federation First Contact "Article".

78 Jan 27, 2012

"I believe that what one gets all get.  There will be no need for charity becuase we…"

MaryJane replied Jan 16, 2012 to nesara gifting provision 10 million to every person?? i found a problem with that..

99 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Solarkid

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Karma's Helper shared amparo alvarez's blog post on Facebook
26 minutes ago
Karma's Helper commented on the blog post 'CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED'
"111 333 555 999 " Beloved emissaries of light, my brothers and sisters, this is…"
27 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post YESHUA: CRYSTALLINE NOVA GAIA through GALAXYGIRL
7 hours ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: FUNDAMENTAL EDUCATION-IX- THE MIND-X-KNOW HOW TO LISTEN

IX       …See More
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
14 hours ago
Phalina liked amparo alvarez's blog post CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED
14 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post CMDR ASHIAN: THE QUEST OF THE AGES IS AT AN END. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE SUMMIT IS REACHED
16 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Insurrection" -- May 19, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
18 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship