Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Si's Discussions (497)

Discussions Replied To (494) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm.... I see not much has changed in the last few years I was away from this site.…"

Si replied Sep 18, 2017 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 09/12/2017

1 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Si

"I'm sorry you feel depressed.  Sending positive thoughts your way... energies lately…"

Si replied Jul 21, 2015 to I am so depressed.........................

33 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"Hmmm......? Sheldan Nidle From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Sheldan Nidle (…"

Si replied May 27, 2015 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 05/26/2015

3 May 28, 2015
Reply by Sky

"Bad idea. Sounds like new world order. Cattle tags!"

Si replied Feb 2, 2015 to Here we go....STAND UP, PEOPLE! YOU ARE NOT THIS STUPID!

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Trinity

"Maybe this will spur action towards renewable, cleaner, NOT OIL energy? How about He…"

Si replied Jan 17, 2015 to PUTIN PLAYS CURRENCY HARDBALL; REFUSES 60% OF GAS TO EUROPE DURING ONE OF THE COLDEST EPISODES OF "climate change" ON RECORD.

5 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"Yeah. More than likely."

Si replied Jan 7, 2015 to SOMETHING HUGE HAPPENED ON FRIDAY!!!

22 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Suiris

"My moo poo detector is going off the charts. What a great way to take the blame off…"

Si replied Jan 6, 2015 to Liberation Forces–Finally Report In! Prepare to Be Stunned!

6 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Moanna

"http://youtu.be/DE1xcYXTZJI Sorry I saw this same post elsewhere along with this v…"

Si replied Jan 6, 2015 to SOMETHING HUGE HAPPENED ON FRIDAY!!!

22 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Suiris

"The pictures of light pillars are obviously street lamps. The orb coming out of the…"

Si replied Jan 6, 2015 to SOMETHING HUGE HAPPENED ON FRIDAY!!!

22 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Suiris

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not... but you're welcome either way.  As…"

Si replied Nov 20, 2014 to There Are No Good Cops (Countdown To Ferguson Meltdown)

44 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There secret nine men will play a major roll to save the humanity and boost in the golden age plus…"
21 seconds ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I know the misterious nine men but I am not allowed to tell as they will reveal themselves at the…"
10 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Ok forget all other societies..forget all other organizations...forget the new world order by the…"
17 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
27 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) posted a status
"Eagle's Haven working hard at it."
5 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"8kun.net (8chan replacement) is now allowing Board Owners to set up their boards. Presumably the public opening is imminent"
7 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SGT REPORT: IS CALIFORNIA UNDER ATTACK AGAIN?
8 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 2/8
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship