Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

SABERTOOTHCAT's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"i'm holding up my right thumb up for a lift too. i hope i get the window seat on the…"

SABERTOOTHCAT replied Dec 27, 2010 to Obama to make UFO Announcement in Coming Weeks?

57 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Unlabeled?

"i love crystals on copper jewelry. i make some for myself."

SABERTOOTHCAT replied Dec 4, 2010 to How to Clean, Cleanse, Charge, Activate and Program your Crystal - By Karen Ryan

3 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Eagle

"wow, i thought i just read a hotheaded radio disc jockey advertisement. lol : )"

SABERTOOTHCAT replied Dec 2, 2010 to I'm SOOOO Sick of all this crap it makes me wanna hurl!!!

100 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by einstein

"okay, Star Brooks, i'll get the marching band for a parade welcome. lmao : )"

SABERTOOTHCAT replied Dec 2, 2010 to Unknown spaceships

17 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by dennis

"give some time. time will tell. believe me, i have been through what you have descri…"

SABERTOOTHCAT replied Dec 1, 2010 to normality is?

2 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by SABERTOOTHCAT

"thank you for sharing with us. lol. tell egg head, lol, bless you. : )"

SABERTOOTHCAT replied Dec 1, 2010 to First Contact - Eratoo, the start of a beautiful friendship.

14 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by kingjeff

"yes we do know the truth. LOVE = TRUTH. the purpose of life is LOVE. : )"

SABERTOOTHCAT replied Nov 29, 2010 to It is possible to know truth

3 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by SABERTOOTHCAT

"you make sure his whiskers is trimmed and his fur is shiny and straight. that's when…"

SABERTOOTHCAT replied Nov 28, 2010 to love at first sight or something else? just need some advice..

28 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by natureboy

"i get turned off on all of the commercials and negative programs. i think there are…"

SABERTOOTHCAT replied Nov 25, 2010 to

just now

"did i just hear a grateful dead band playing a tune in my head. lol. : ) love and pe…"

SABERTOOTHCAT replied Nov 24, 2010 to 2011....Brand New World Wide "Counterculture Revolution " The New 60's..2011. StarFlower Power.

4 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by SABERTOOTHCAT

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan's progress'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Swiftly" -- December 16, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
17 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'WEEKLY GALACTIC UPDATE from the PLEIADIAN-SIRIAN-ARCTURIAN COUNCIL OF LIGHT'
"I wish to thank you greatly also, message is understood & received well, blessings to all,…"
20 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post WEEKLY GALACTIC UPDATE from the PLEIADIAN-SIRIAN-ARCTURIAN COUNCIL OF LIGHT
23 minutes ago
Immanuel liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -'
"You are more than correct Drekx Omega, we are (most of us) out of your league as far as Higher…"
2 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -'
"Excellent Positive Information of coming attractions, has to be a MUST READ!  Thank you,…"
2 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship