Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

cirruz's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ignorance is bliss I suppose whether you're of dark or light.  It's good to understa…"

cirruz replied May 10, 2011 to Barack Obama: A light worker, or an agent of the dark side?

57 May 11, 2011
Reply by dreamchaserme

":) People of love.  Let me pose these questions to you.  If you were president would…"

cirruz replied May 9, 2011 to Barack Obama: A light worker, or an agent of the dark side?

57 May 11, 2011
Reply by dreamchaserme

"The illuminati put these people into power.  If he was to break rank so to speak.  H…"

cirruz replied May 9, 2011 to Barack Obama: A light worker, or an agent of the dark side?

57 May 11, 2011
Reply by dreamchaserme

"Anger is the weapon/defense mechanism of the mind.  Consciousness is the weapon of t…"

57 May 11, 2011
Reply by dreamchaserme

"Good post sir."

57 May 11, 2011
Reply by dreamchaserme

"I personally think that the hope in political figures in office is one of the last t…"

57 May 11, 2011
Reply by dreamchaserme

"I understand where you're at friend.  However, there has not been a real president s…"

57 May 11, 2011
Reply by dreamchaserme

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship