Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Sky's Discussions (515)

Discussions Replied To (500) Replies Latest Activity

"..Exactly Goldenmind....Everyone Has A Right .....To Their Opinion.....Just....Some…"

Sky replied Jul 22, 2016 to WOW! ALIEN FACE IN CROP CIRCLE Reigate Hill, nr Reigate, Surrey, UK - July 19, 2016

14 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Goldenmind

"...I Didnt Happen....Unless You Include......Pathetic Gifs........Which Are Not Incl…"

Sky replied Jul 22, 2016 to 528HZ SOUND “MIRACULOUSLY” CLEANED OIL POLLUTED WATER IN THE GULF OF MEXICO, ACCORDING TO A NEW STUDY BY A CANADIAN RESEARCHER

31 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Feather Winger

".....Lol......."

Sky replied Jul 21, 2016 to 528HZ SOUND “MIRACULOUSLY” CLEANED OIL POLLUTED WATER IN THE GULF OF MEXICO, ACCORDING TO A NEW STUDY BY A CANADIAN RESEARCHER

31 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Feather Winger

"..Luke..What.....Is Your Problem With Me....We Fell Out.....Be Done With It....."

Sky replied Jul 21, 2016 to 528HZ SOUND “MIRACULOUSLY” CLEANED OIL POLLUTED WATER IN THE GULF OF MEXICO, ACCORDING TO A NEW STUDY BY A CANADIAN RESEARCHER

31 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Feather Winger

"..Stick...Not Having A Go Or Anything....So Please Dont Be Angry...Rip Me Apart....+…"

31 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Feather Winger

"...No...Thank You.......x"

Sky replied Jul 20, 2016 to Comparing UFO With Ball Lightning

5 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Sky

"..I Know....You............Are Precious+Warm.....I Have Only Just.....Discovered You…"

5 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Sky

"..Hmm...Lightening.....Is My Thing........But I Dont Profess To Have Your Knowledge…"

5 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Sky

"..Actually Mr Acute....Thank You....Im Lost Sometimes.........Thx For Being.....Ther…"

Sky replied Jul 19, 2016 to Social Contracts, Co-Dependency & Closed Loops of Limitation ~ 'We Need To Come Together' ~ Gardner/Icke

14 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Feather Winger

"...Mr Acute,,,,,I Need  Some Distraction From ....Whats Doing On .....Around Me.....…"

Sky replied Jul 19, 2016 to Social Contracts, Co-Dependency & Closed Loops of Limitation ~ 'We Need To Come Together' ~ Gardner/Icke

14 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN'S RECOVERY
17 minutes ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN'S RECOVERY
20 minutes ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN'S RECOVERY
20 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Benjamin Fulford — October 21st 2019: Coup Attempt Against Donald Trump Fails !, October Revolution Continues

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Benjamin-Fulford-Geo-Political-Updates-NE…See More
4 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND'
"Thanks very much Amparo, and yes, 'all of us together are making this…"
7 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'The Twelfth Hour'
"Thanks, Patrick. Love and blessings to you  <3"
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP through MARILYN RAFFAELE
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post PLEIADIANS WILL CHANGE HUMANITY - MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship