Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Power Of my Rose...'s Discussions (286)

Discussions Started (21) Replies Latest Activity

I'm in need of your guided help... in allowing the power of Telekinesis.

Telekinesis is one specific tool I want to use... to be able to move certain objects would be so... unrailing to my life. I been looking at…

Started by Power Of my Rose... in Spirituality In General

20 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by The Kat Came Back

Best-longest dream ever! (Ben-Arion is strangely involved).....

Last night, I have a magical dream where all else of Earth is in full love and light.... I'm going to describle it the best I can but the s…

4 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by DCERON

So, any changes on the 21st of December 2012?

Just curious to see if there were any 'real' changes around the Earth. Any end to the evil and its darkness that plauges Humanity? Nope (we…

27 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Lori Scott Kaiser

We all must hold love for the souls of the children whom has lost their live on this decaying day, a shooting at Connecticut Elementary School 14th DEC 2012...

This is indeed a truly tragic day, 20 children and 6 adults were killed by a relentless killer whom his soul should be absorbed in my opini…

37 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Virginia Stephenson

There's a chill in the air... something strange about the 21st of December 2012 calls to me...

I have to admit but December is strange, everytime a day has pass... the chill goes stronger and more alien. We all know that all the daily…

21 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Eddie Servant of the Servant

Once again, I thirst for power... I need that value of forces... and domination.

You may thinking "Why would this young man may wants power?". I can answer that, I simply need these forms of power to feel good about myse…

19 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Minerva

Anyone pumped up for the 21st of December 2012?

I know I am! To see all of you who believed the lies and corruption but only to fall for depression because nothing simply happens. I beli…

61 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Jjabjfri8585

Death is a celebration?

Greetings, I'm was watching BASHAR discussing the topics of 'Death'. However, there's something that concerns me too much, why celebrate de…

10 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by justin

I'm happy that I'm human...

A Human of emotions... and I'm happy of it. I played a video game that has a emotional ending (But an ending I didn't want but need), alth…

13 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Power Of my Rose...

If all really happend, what would you do then?

Ascension, World Peace, first contact and the Human race being the next member of the Galactic Federation. We are all free. But you can do…

23 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Smith

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship