"http://www.citizenhearing.org/"

tvgame replied Apr 14, 2013 to sirius movie and citizens hearing on disclosure

12 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by paul bruce jr

"There is a rumor that there will be ufos by the hearing.."

tvgame replied Apr 14, 2013 to sirius movie and citizens hearing on disclosure

12 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by paul bruce jr

"The pleiades are a starcluster with many stars. How come these pleiadeans arent talk…"

tvgame replied Apr 13, 2013 to I GUARANTY THIS VIDEO WILL TOUCH ALL OF U HERE...A MUST SEE!

11 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Exactly. UFO's are the real thing, i've seen them. If they would just show themself…"

tvgame replied Apr 10, 2013 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 04/09/2013

30 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by orb seeker

"I do think there is stuff happening behind the scenes, but I do not know what is goi…"

tvgame replied Apr 10, 2013 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 04/09/2013

30 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by orb seeker

"I shouldnt rely to much at something outside of you, go within. This channeling stuf…"

30 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by orb seeker

"'Your reality is extremely close to its major shift in consciousness.' What's extrem…"

30 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by orb seeker

"Same here :)"

tvgame replied Apr 4, 2013 to whos telling the truth? whos not?

18 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

"If youre getting tired of those messages, don't read them. It happends when it happe…"

tvgame replied Apr 4, 2013 to whos telling the truth? whos not?

18 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"As you're a devotee of the Globalist-controlled [financed] 'environental climate…"
5 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Escape Room Earth

A room, a goal, some clues and a time limit. All of these are elements of your typical escape…See More
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

YOUR LUMINOUS ENERGY BODY ~ ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON, NOVEMBER 2019

https://i1.wp.com/thegoldenlightchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/goldenlight-sidebar-2019-2.jp…See More
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"And when we conduct a psyop on the dark, their madness ramps-up even higher...."THOSE WHOM THE…"
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
10 hours ago
Agarther commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Sirian Utility Wear May 4 2015

"yes, indeed, I watch the documentary Ancient Aliens for example. I'm very interested in real…"
11 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship