Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Randude's Discussions (327)

Discussions Replied To (298) Replies Latest Activity

"Your very welcome Ara. We are also campers Ara and notice these subtle differences a…"

Randude replied Oct 21, 2013 to Grounded

4 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Randude

"Coincidence? No way! This really works. My wife and I knew all this but this just co…"

Randude replied Oct 20, 2013 to Grounded

4 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Randude

"This saddens my heart to hear this news. Love and Light Randude"

Randude replied Oct 8, 2013 to Sending All Our Love to John Smallman

7 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by KellyB13

"I'm sorry to hear that brother.  Can you try blogspot from google? You can point you…"

Randude replied Sep 17, 2013 to From Wes Annac - Wordpress has Suspended my Account

9 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Wes Annac

"Great vid Drekx  I always knew the rebels were to blame. Those with troubles loading…"

Randude replied Sep 16, 2013 to Let Us Counter Western Claims That Assad Was Behind Syrian Chemical Attack and Show Who Was - Part Two

20 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Drekx Omega

""

Randude replied Sep 9, 2013 to American People Making it Clear to Their Representatives They Do Not Want War with Syria!

9 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Michael

"About a year ago I found out about urine therapy by watching this http://www.youtube…"

Randude replied Jun 25, 2013 to DRINK YOUR OWN URINE TO CURE CANCER? WOW!

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Randude

"Resolution not revolution. This info might make some mad as hell. Get mad, bring it…"

Randude replied Jun 24, 2013 to ! Critical ! EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY Make VIRAL

16 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by AARTA

"I agree Krishna. But now its all laid out for the disbelievers. Great info thanks fo…"

Randude replied Jun 24, 2013 to ! Critical ! EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY Make VIRAL

16 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by AARTA

"I personally believe they are real. http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/mermaids Th…"

Randude replied Jun 2, 2013 to Few more videos on mermaids

1 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Randude

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'IN 1917 RUDOLF STEINER FORESAW A VACCINE THAT WOULD ‘DRIVE ALL INCLINATION TOWARD SPIRITUALITY OUT OF PEOPLE’S SOULS’'
"He was more intelligent then one thinks "
16 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
16 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24!

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24! We each have a special…See More
19 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'A Message For All Humanity ..UNITE AND FIGHT FOR RIGHTNESS AND FREEDOM...END CORRUPTION'
"Firstly you should all know by now the government's are corrupt to the very core ..your…"
20 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies With No Spiritual Knowledge'
"Many are living like zombies on planet earth and they will have to change ...they need to increase…"
22 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship