Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Louise's Discussions (685)

Discussions Replied To (631) Replies Latest Activity

"That we are :) hugs"

Louise replied Sep 3, 2013 to A Shout Out To Master of Light . . . . Sending Love and a Song . . .True Colors

193 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

"Welcome back ;) glad to see your return.  I love the Hathors and resonate with them…"

Louise replied Sep 3, 2013 to A Shout Out To Master of Light . . . . Sending Love and a Song . . .True Colors

193 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

"Clifford you are a wise and beautiful soul brother, take your break enjoy the rest a…"

Louise replied Aug 29, 2013 to Does Anyone Know WHY MasterofLight (Clifford) Has Left ACC....???

128 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Michael

"So it is done look around! Hmmmm I am everyday and there are still people suffering…"

Louise replied Aug 7, 2013 to Prime Creator Makes an Announcement

23 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by rsolor

"Dynamo is awesome love him and his energy!"

Louise replied Jul 13, 2013 to Dynamo's Psychic Powers

20 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by evonne.

"Yes your right but some aren't so bad and to be fair I've given up caring too much I…"

Louise replied Jul 13, 2013 to 20 Healthiest Foods On Earth ...ACC Members Any Recommendations?

19 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Louise

"I used to chop up and put in milk soya is fine if you don't consume normal dairy and…"

Louise replied Jul 12, 2013 to 20 Healthiest Foods On Earth ...ACC Members Any Recommendations?

19 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Louise

"Your a diamond :) and you stand out in a great way JJ"

Louise replied Jun 10, 2013 to The MJ syndrome - The Desire to be Normal

37 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by John Jancar

"Really is an awesome sight :)"

Louise replied Jun 8, 2013 to HILL OF CROSSES

10 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Ara

"Just to say I laid down to do this meditation remember putting all in place then pas…"

Louise replied Jun 8, 2013 to ALERT!!! YOU ARE BECKONED TO KICK REPTILIAN BUTT TODAY!!!!

28 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by chianka

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'David Icke...What Is The Reason Behind All This ( Everyone Needs To Watch This )'
"Actually the extraterrestrials... the Pleiadians have recommended David Icke as a genuine…"
3 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
11 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Sir Sean Connery The Greatest James Bond Left His Body Today ...May God Bless Him'
"yes Hellen as James Bond he was the best the other bonds are like boys compared to true Man of the…"
16 minutes ago
Immanuel liked amparo alvarez's blog post MESSAGES FROM ANN AND THE ANGELS - "RELATING BENEATH THE COSTUME"
22 minutes ago
Immanuel liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Sir Sean Connery The Greatest James Bond Left His Body Today ...May God Bless Him
44 minutes ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'I LOVE THIS SO I HAD TO BRING IT !!! TRUMP STANDS FOR AMERICA!!! video'
"  This one of slicks ads of Donald Trump if he wins the election he needs to stay…"
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'Sir Sean Connery The Greatest James Bond Left His Body Today ...May God Bless Him'
"  One of my favorite male actors and he was the perfect of 007 in the 60s."
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship