Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Penny Wolfe's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"  I, Penny Wolfe got refreshed about who I be.  Thank you Ben and Ashtar for helping…"

Penny Wolfe replied Feb 26, 2013 to Movie: Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds..4 Video's (Akasha - The Spiral - The Serpant and The Lotus - Beyond Thinking)

27 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Penny Wolfe

"Selamat Gajun!  No arguement. LOVE. NAMASTE."

Penny Wolfe replied Jan 16, 2013 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy & the Galactic Federation

49 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Amanda-Love

"Hello Ben,  M-A( A SUGGESTION ) say a long a soond pronounce to tell/call one S-T-E-…"

Penny Wolfe replied Nov 29, 2012 to BenArion: Follow Me @ The Cosmic Reunion Conference & ACC Meetup 2012

28 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Penny Wolfe

"Thank you Ben Arion from Sweden. Please to contact Henrik Edberg of Positivity Blog…"

Penny Wolfe replied Nov 24, 2012 to BenArion: Follow Me @ The Cosmic Reunion Conference & ACC Meetup 2012

28 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Penny Wolfe

"THANK YOU ASHTAR!!!  bLESS YOU and LOVE. Reiki Master, Penny Wolfe.  I am who I am.…"

Penny Wolfe replied Sep 28, 2012 to Liar, Liar, Bama's Pants on Fire-The Guy Is A Chronic Liar-False Pledges/Promises-Check The Facts

13 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by 1 darkstar

"NAME-CALLING ISN'T VERY DIMENSION OF YOU. What vibration do you VALUE??? Well have…"

Penny Wolfe replied Sep 28, 2012 to Liar, Liar, Bama's Pants on Fire-The Guy Is A Chronic Liar-False Pledges/Promises-Check The Facts

13 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Stay on focus!!!  Are you interested in Ascension or staying on the surface and NOT…"

13 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Mitt Romney is a Momon Bishop.  He is not for the Senior Citizen either. So how will…"

Penny Wolfe replied Sep 26, 2012 to Liar, Liar, Bama's Pants on Fire-The Guy Is A Chronic Liar-False Pledges/Promises-Check The Facts

13 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by 1 darkstar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's discussion OUTSIDE THE ULTIMATE TYRANNY by THE PLEIADIANS through BARBARA MARCINIAK
2 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Decoding An ET Message .....Any Comments
6 minutes ago
James McConnell posted discussions
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
19 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Seattle for all levels on October 17-18, 2020. http://healingtoday.com/classes.nw.htm"
23 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Dallas at Dallas, Texas

November 14, 2020 all day
Reiki classes in Dallas …See More
23 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Dallas for all levels at Dallas, Texas

November 14, 2020 all day
Reiki classes in Dallas …See More