Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Achilles's Discussions (255)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful"

Achilles replied Dec 21, 2012 to A Light Warrior's Letter to "The True Commander in Chief"!

2 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Butterfly

"Thank you, Eye of Change. I am feeling very blessed. And a bit emotional! In a sens…"

Achilles replied Dec 20, 2012 to The new beginning

9 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Trista_Haiku

"An inspirational thought, Morningstar, thank you for sharing it :) I have a few ide…"

Achilles replied Dec 19, 2012 to So, WHAT'S NEXT!?

7 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Kelly

"I was talking about this to my girlfriend last night. I told her that I loved her un…"

Achilles replied Dec 19, 2012 to

just now

"Hi, reneetje, thank you for sharing :) I'm sorry to hear you've had a difficult tim…"

Achilles replied Dec 19, 2012 to Please give your opinion about my "Problem: Medication & growing or holding back" it would mean the world to me!

27 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

"I'm going to take a walk down to the beach. We get fantastic views down here, and so…"

Achilles replied Dec 19, 2012 to ACC Members... tells us where will you be and what will you do on 21-12-2012

190 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by ETFirstContact

"The only person's forgiveness you truly need is yours, brother. If you can do that,…"

Achilles replied Dec 19, 2012 to Coming Full Circle.

60 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

"I share both your vision for a beautiful future, and your optimism. People are doing…"

Achilles replied Dec 19, 2012 to 2012 was the best year in recent human history...seems things may be changing for the better

35 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by The Kat Came Back

"Patience is undoubtedly something I came here to learn as well! x"

Achilles replied Dec 19, 2012 to The Choice

26 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Achilles

"Good man, that Dalai Lama. I like his work."

Achilles replied Dec 19, 2012 to The Choice

26 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Achilles

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
56 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -- You Are A Limitless Being Via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGE9/15/219  Sunday Call    (Sananda, OWS, Shoshanna) You Are A…See More
8 hours ago
Karma's Helper commented on the blog post 'Q - The 1% PEDOPHILES UNMASKED - ( YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!! ) - HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!'
9 hours ago
Karma's Helper shared their blog post on Facebook
10 hours ago
Karma's Helper posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"I really hope we get a clean break Brexit, pet rock. But the Elitist Globalists have gone manically…"
12 hours ago
Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Drexk-do you think Brexit will be pass?"
13 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship