Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Oen Libertatum's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"True, often enough it would seem that scarcity of evidence and sourced material in f…"

Oen Libertatum replied Nov 8, 2012 to CNN: Asteroid 'Nibiru' On Collision Course With Earth, According To NASA Whistleblowers

53 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Ledimi

"I actually meant as in the term, whining, not a wine drinker lol, but whatever. True…"

Oen Libertatum replied Nov 8, 2012 to CNN: Asteroid 'Nibiru' On Collision Course With Earth, According To NASA Whistleblowers

53 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Ledimi

"@One  Looks like someone studied my other recent post, good work. No, I didn't like…"

53 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Ledimi

"Hmm.. well not necessarily misfortune, but in this case smug, perhaps. The person is…"

53 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Ledimi

"Some people here have a severe case of Schadenfreude, imo. There is no need to take…"

53 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Ledimi

"I remember first coming to this lovely and blissful community back in 2008, at 15 ye…"

Oen Libertatum replied Nov 8, 2012 to A message from a new comer to the hateful, name calling "light workers". What are you doing here?

250 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"I love you too! ~* n_n"

Oen Libertatum replied Sep 3, 2011 to I love you!

3 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Brandolantern

"Does this guarantee that all of us 'here' on this site will ascend, or does it requi…"

Oen Libertatum replied Sep 1, 2011 to Matthew Ward: The Fate of Those Who Do Not Ascend....Time to get serious about your future

82 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"Totally agree on this one Ravinder.   I can feel a different source in his words, so…"

Oen Libertatum replied Apr 2, 2011 to What to you make of george kavasilas

40 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Exo

"Thanks for that, was just about to sleep there.   As true and shocking as they are,…"

Oen Libertatum replied Mar 23, 2011 to Open Letter to the Galactic Federation of Light

55 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Zadkielmodeler

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MESSAGE FROM MATTHEW via SUZY WARD
7 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MESSAGE FROM MATTHEW via SUZY WARD
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update on Sheldan - Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Orchestrated" -- May 22, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
17 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Orlando Reiki training; July 13-14, 2019 http://healingtoday.com/classes.ol3.htm"
19 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki workshops in Orlando at Orlando, Florida

July 13, 2019 all day
19 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes in New Orleans at New Orleans, Louisiana

July 20, 2019 all day
Reiki Classes in New Orleans  …See More
19 hours ago