Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Star Flower's Discussions (699)

Discussions Replied To (673) Replies Latest Activity

"I can only speak from this dimension where we have been told, for over twenty years…"

Star Flower replied Nov 15, 2013 to SHELDAN NIDLE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT I feel like I have waited eons for this announcement! Perhaps I have? Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja!

145 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by John - Artist

"No, not from "above". From a regular dude. Mario Gandolfo I was just informed that…"

Star Flower replied Sep 12, 2013 to INTERVENTION FOR WORLD PEACE ---- FROM ABOVE?

45 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Star Flower

"Hello Altaira, and welcome. I do have a question for you. You wrote, "I treated the…"

Star Flower replied Sep 9, 2013 to Introduction....Altaira, daughter of Ashtar

189 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Altaira

"What a stunningly beautiful child, FW. ( the top pic.)"

Star Flower replied Aug 8, 2013 to All That Has Been Kept Secret Is Starting To Be Revealed, Shocking Many Of You ~ through John Smallamn

10 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Star Flower

"Well said, Jai459."

Star Flower replied Aug 8, 2013 to Message from SaLuSa by MADAD - August 2, 2013

22 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Mr.Ed

"I have always responded positively to SaLuSa messages. For one thing, I don't have t…"

Star Flower replied Aug 8, 2013 to Message from SaLuSa by MADAD - August 2, 2013

22 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Mr.Ed

"Thank you, Drekx."

Star Flower replied Jul 10, 2013 to Aryan Race Theory Debunked

92 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

"I mean no ill respect Jai666 and Drekx, but I consider this "fair bit" of Drekx' kno…"

Star Flower replied Jul 10, 2013 to Aryan Race Theory Debunked

92 Feb 16, 2016

"I doubt Americans have seen it yet. This is not a negative comment, just an acknowle…"

Star Flower replied Jul 10, 2013 to Egypt crisis: Interim president to be sworn in after Morsi ousted

31 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Mr.Ed

"Darkstar, I think that if you are part Reptilian you would have larger eyes and no t…"

Star Flower replied Jul 9, 2013 to Aryan Race Theory Debunked

92 Feb 16, 2016

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan commented on the blog post 'SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 7/8'
"I am happily anticipating this Restoration of full Consciousness to meet the many Sentient Beings…"
6 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 7/8
20 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 6/8'
"Thank you for your information, as always thank you for your time."
25 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 6/8
26 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SHELDAN NIDLE: THE GFOL STARFLEET AND ITS DEPLOYMENT - 6/8
27 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'PLEIADIANS WILL CHANGE HUMANITY - MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF'
"Yes, I have read this statement twice before, I remember it well as I in turn continue in raising…"
33 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post PLEIADIANS WILL CHANGE HUMANITY - MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF
37 minutes ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship