Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Immanuel's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Not to worry Drex , if you pass the security check you'll be getting a new position…"

Immanuel replied Sep 8 to Introducing the Humanoid ETs of Eta Ophiuchi, aka Sabik - Members of the GFL

19 Sep 9
Reply by ET Hugger

"Indeed mate , just because you can recite the verses word for word does not mean you…"

Immanuel replied Aug 27 to Hypocrites Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Simple Living High Thinking ..Maharaja's In Rolls Royce Plus... Traveling First Class...Highest Divorce Rate Plus Poisioning Their Master

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"And when I visited these places their treatment of the monkinies was terrible ; more…"

Immanuel replied Aug 27 to Hypocrites Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Simple Living High Thinking ..Maharaja's In Rolls Royce Plus... Traveling First Class...Highest Divorce Rate Plus Poisioning Their Master

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"You're talking about polarity and duality Not Oneness mate . "

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"True mastery leads to Service to Others not Service to Self . "

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I actually agree with you mate . I have been to their meetings and such here at vari…"

Immanuel replied Aug 24 to Hypocrites Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Simple Living High Thinking ..Maharaja's In Rolls Royce Plus... Traveling First Class...Highest Divorce Rate Plus Poisioning Their Master

25 Sep 4
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"This is total rubbish ; the stuff of your own nightmares and dark dreams and effects…"

Immanuel replied Aug 6 to Warning About The Galactic Federation of Light, Ashtar Command, and Nibiru

5 Aug 6
Reply by Rich228

"I have experimented with magnetic motors myself in my shed for over 30 years and bui…"

Immanuel replied Jun 12 to Earth Engine Runs 3 Years With No Fuel!

1 Jun 12
Reply by Immanuel

"What absolute rubbish!!!! "

Immanuel replied May 20, 2018 to The Age of Aquarius is CANCELED!

8 May 21, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"For starters different coloured jumpsuits , Ashtar's blue with gold piping Vastar's…"

Immanuel replied Apr 7, 2018 to Ashtar Symbolism

15 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Kylie Butler-Minogue

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Thanks, D :) What is more beneficial:A) Waiting for 20 years for Ascension to arrive?B)…"
1 hour ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"I'm curious if Agarther will be a true Agarther once we arrive in 5D :) "
1 hour ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"it will be much easier for us once the shift starts"
2 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"but it would be much easier for when the shift starts ;)"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Note that freewill is sacrosanct and many fear an ascension, so we are here to inform and educate…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Under the lovingly offered gift to WILLING HUMANITY; that of mass ascension, mandated by the law of…"
2 hours ago
RadiantLightofLove posted a status
"To love and forgive all"
4 hours ago
"Hello Drekx, but is the ascension (that what is awaiting us all) not a short way (decreed by the…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship