Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Immanuel's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Uncorrupted Faith Valana . "

Immanuel replied Jan 22 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"Not to worry Drex , if you pass the security check you'll be getting a new position…"

Immanuel replied Sep 8, 2019 to Introducing the Humanoid ETs of Eta Ophiuchi, aka Sabik - Members of the GFL

20 Jan 26
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Indeed mate , just because you can recite the verses word for word does not mean you…"

Immanuel replied Aug 27, 2019 to Hypocrites Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Simple Living High Thinking ..Maharaja's In Rolls Royce Plus... Traveling First Class...Highest Divorce Rate Plus Poisioning Their Master

25 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"And when I visited these places their treatment of the monkinies was terrible ; more…"

Immanuel replied Aug 27, 2019 to Hypocrites Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Simple Living High Thinking ..Maharaja's In Rolls Royce Plus... Traveling First Class...Highest Divorce Rate Plus Poisioning Their Master

25 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"You're talking about polarity and duality Not Oneness mate . "

25 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"True mastery leads to Service to Others not Service to Self . "

25 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I actually agree with you mate . I have been to their meetings and such here at vari…"

Immanuel replied Aug 24, 2019 to Hypocrites Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Simple Living High Thinking ..Maharaja's In Rolls Royce Plus... Traveling First Class...Highest Divorce Rate Plus Poisioning Their Master

25 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"This is total rubbish ; the stuff of your own nightmares and dark dreams and effects…"

Immanuel replied Aug 6, 2019 to Warning About The Galactic Federation of Light, Ashtar Command, and Nibiru

5 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Rich228

"I have experimented with magnetic motors myself in my shed for over 30 years and bui…"

Immanuel replied Jun 12, 2019 to Earth Engine Runs 3 Years With No Fuel!

1 Jun 12, 2019
Reply by Immanuel

"What absolute rubbish!!!! "

Immanuel replied May 20, 2018 to The Age of Aquarius is CANCELED!

8 May 21, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

DemonOrca98 liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOUR AWAKENING WILL NOT BE DELAYED - SAUL through JOHN SMALLMAN
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post LINDA DILLON: DIVINE MOTHER - THE PROCESS OF BEING IN FORM AND BEYOND FORM, AND THE CREATOR RACE
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Joe Barnett's blog post SATURATE CHAOS WITH PURE HARMONY
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIANS through SUZANNE LIE: PAY ATTENTION INSIDE, PART ONE
5 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Affordable Reiki Classes in Texas at San Antonio, Texas

September 26, 2020 to September 27, 2020
Reiki classes in Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas …See More
9 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in Dallas at Dallas, Texas

September 26, 2020 to September 28, 2020
Reiki classes in Dallas …See More