Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Martin Askey's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Sai Baba repeatedly conveys that ignorance is the biggest stumbling block to enlight…"

Martin Askey replied Jul 19, 2010 to Bachelors Degrees and Above Blog

117 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Uhhuh~

"My question is how do you summon the energy to rectify the onslaught of the ego, whe…"

Martin Askey replied Jul 3, 2010 to 'BURSTING THE BONDS OF OUR LOWER HUMAN EGO' by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

2 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by kahlila

"This message is directly from ASHTAR HIMSELF through Sananda's Eagles. Please help h…"

Martin Askey replied Jun 22, 2010 to CNN will be televising a BP Oil Spill Telethon, Apparently the 20 Billion isn't enough

4 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Star ★ Base

"Dearest Arbydol, I seems to me you are experiencing classic ascension symptoms. Ha…"

Martin Askey replied Jun 22, 2010 to My Mental Health- I could use some feedback!

20 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Arbydol

"In actual fact the Illuminati are so terrified of the light winning over with peace…"

Martin Askey replied Jun 16, 2010 to The Illuminati Control You

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Martin Askey

"Well said because it is time we all recognise that our Lord has allways wished for e…"

Martin Askey replied May 16, 2010 to Evil debunking; Wicca and the Occult

10 May 18, 2010
Reply by Cedric

"Dear Leoganro, If you care to join AGC net site you will find a group under Sacred…"

Martin Askey replied May 6, 2010 to Sacred Geometry and Symbol HELP!!

4 May 8, 2010
Reply by Asavari Honavar

"Whatever the dark ones try to do is bound to fail, because the victory has and will…"

Martin Askey replied May 2, 2010 to the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010, may be the most dangerous bill in the history of the US.

1 May 2, 2010
Reply by Martin Askey

"There excists technology right now to disperse oil spills, which makes the oil solub…"

Martin Askey replied May 2, 2010 to COULDNT UFO'S HELP WITH THE OIL SPILL?

16 May 14, 2010
Reply by Jewelz

"Jesus Daily "Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift…"

Martin Askey replied Apr 6, 2010 to NO SAVIOR COMING TO SAVE US

25 Apr 7, 2010

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Mike Indovina VI liked AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]'s blog post The Chinese are destroying their 5G towers. They know. ...
35 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post MT. SHASTA ASCENSION ACTIVATIONS (DNA), FROM THE ARCHANGELS OF LIGHT (4-4-4- ) On April 4, 2020, new 444 codes will be activated.
38 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
47 minutes ago
Andronover commented on the blog post 'A plan to end the Crimes against humanity...is underway'
"Kaballah, if I understand it correctly, has two different branches.A light and a dark with occult…"
1 hour ago
Andronover replied to the discussion 'WORLDS BIGGEST FALSE FLAG ...THERE IS NO VIRUS . ...ITS A FALSE FLAG AND MORE TO COME By PLEIADIAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Covid19 means cover op. Trump and his team is draining the swamp right now , and has began to take…"
1 hour ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'A plan to end the Crimes against humanity...is underway'
"i AGREE here only he is using the word "KABALLAH" which is the most ancient spiritual…"
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'The Chinese are destroying their 5G towers. They know. ...'
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante liked AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]'s blog post The Chinese are destroying their 5G towers. They know. ...
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship