Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Michal Tomasz's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"yaaaaaaawnnnn"

Michal Tomasz replied Mar 7 to SANTA FE ASTROLOGY MEET-UP 03/03/19 - "Basic Astrology Analysis Of Five Famous & Hated Rivalries. Crawford v. Davis, Ness v. Capone, Kennedy v. Hoffa, Harding v. Kerrigan, & Garrett v. Billy The Kid."

2 Mar 7
Reply by Malcolm

"really ? oh no . no money made off healthy people ? I wonder how many folks dont get…"

Michal Tomasz replied Feb 12 to They Actually ADMITTED There’s No Money in Curing People

2 Feb 12
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"yeah , keep waiting for that."

Michal Tomasz replied Jan 31 to Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal

41 Feb 17
Reply by Alan

"remind me , please , how long is this agenda taking place ? "

Michal Tomasz replied Jan 30 to Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal

41 Feb 17
Reply by Alan

"love durian..............."

Michal Tomasz replied Jan 30 to Queen of fruit: Rare Indonesian durian selling for a $1000 becomes viral sensation

3 Jan 31
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"said Paul McCartney to be exact...................."

Michal Tomasz replied Dec 21, 2018 to Those Who Kill Animals..Who Eat Animals ..Who Sell Animal Flesh Are MURDERERS...VEGAN FRIENDS PROTEST IN WAITROSE

35 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"another statement bordering racism with the jungle insinuation . keep it up Mr. but…"

Michal Tomasz replied Dec 16, 2018 to Vladimir Putin Wants To Regulate Rap Music...HE IS ABSOLUTLY RIGHT ITS THIRD CLASS Music

3 Dec 16, 2018
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"....no u dont deserve to be sensored rathen exposed and slowely fazzed out as a canc…"

Michal Tomasz replied Nov 14, 2018 to MAGA BOMBER CAUGHT..AND THIS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN."The bomber" lives in a prominent Democratic Party section of Florida and drives a brand new van COVERED with pro-Trump stickers!! AND NO SCRATCHES!!

95 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"white supremacy is ending brotha from another motha. embracing all races is next. yo…"

Michal Tomasz replied Nov 14, 2018 to MAGA BOMBER CAUGHT..AND THIS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN."The bomber" lives in a prominent Democratic Party section of Florida and drives a brand new van COVERED with pro-Trump stickers!! AND NO SCRATCHES!!

95 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Michal Tomasz

"another pro cabal post to praise Trump bs and his followers to be deep inside rabbit…"

Michal Tomasz replied Nov 4, 2018 to The Light Triumphs: The Republic, Donald Trump, Earth, Final Battle

16 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by amparo alvarez

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Kejraj: Fire of Passion: Higher Roles, Trump, Galactics'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Golden Age" -- April 22, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCTURIAN GORUP MESSAGE through MARILYN RAFFAELE
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post WILL THE GALACTICS HANDLE 5G?
5 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion '40 Facts That Prove That America’s Moral Collapse Is Spinning Wildly Out Of Control'
"Yep, we are rapidly going downhill and straight to hell. The abortion culture that kills more…"
7 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Mystery figure at Notre Dame cathedral fire'
"here is a link, and darkstar you are right...suspicious as…"
7 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE'
"You have my record beat darkstar...congratulations, lol.  I totally agree we are living 1984…"
7 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE'
"Everything said here is true as hell.  I see these things daily on Twitter.  I have…"
7 hours ago
Marique liked Krishna Kalki's discussion EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: THE MEDIA, MEDICINE, FOOD, ELECTIONS ... YOUR LIVE IS A FABRICATED FAIRY TALE
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship