Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Andronover's Discussions (1,431)

Discussions Replied To (1319) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Will , I agree completely with you. Dont forget that some countries have the tec…"

Andronover replied Jul 15, 2009 to A Different Perspective on First Contact

3 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Will

"Well- isn´t everyone that wants to share something good to Mother Earth "vanish" JFK…"

Andronover replied Jul 2, 2009 to Free Energy

1 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Andronover

"Thank you I share your words. /Light"

Andronover replied Jun 27, 2009 to

just now

"HELLO I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO TO CALLEMAN.COM AND RESEARCH. /PETER"

Andronover replied Jun 27, 2009 to Mayan Calendar End Date Discussion! When does the Mayan Calendar end? October 28th, 2011 or December 21, 2012?

5 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Andronover

"The Dragons or Annunaki can get any form they wish. In their reptile form - the long…"

Andronover replied Jun 20, 2009 to THE ANTI CHRIST

32 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by cici

"Hi thomas Yes my thought when I looked at this was that this is some game from them.…"

Andronover replied Jun 13, 2009 to Are the Illuminati desperate?

9 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Thomas

"Hi The Illuminati is loosing more and more power , and the truth will catch them. Th…"

Andronover replied Jun 4, 2009 to FALLEN Angels

12 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by JASON

"Candace is a great messenger and teacher. She channels messages from our creator (Ch…"

Andronover replied Mar 23, 2009 to polarity shift? Old news?

9 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Marique

"Yes , this is about to happen! I`ve followed the activity behind the sun (Stanford u…"

Andronover replied Mar 15, 2009 to Be ready for New Sun Jupiter!

3 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by yig

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'How Can You Become a True Friend to the Earth? February 19, 2020 by Cristina Valenzuela'
"As a friend of the Earth I thought it was time to get back to our roots, we need to start to grow…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post There Are 12 Types Of Lightworkers That Transform The Human Spirit! 02/16/2020 By Stillness in the Storm
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post A Must Read-Transmission; Arcturian Council, Ascension Update. From awakening5dhealing:
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
18 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion
21 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Deagel Drops US 2025 Population Forecast To 54 Million-Deagel.com is the 'deep state'

3 years ago but-corvid-19 is raging in China and now cases are popping up in the US-but this…See More
22 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship