Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

tleespirit's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"This entire post does not resonate spiritually on any level. I rarely comment becaus…"

tleespirit replied May 29, 2014 to Holocaust Survivor Claims Obama's America To Be Identical To Hitler's Germany, and Obama To Be VERY SIMILAR To Hitler.

103 May 29, 2014
Reply by tleespirit

"By being in a loving relationship with another human you will grow and experience de…"

tleespirit replied Mar 17, 2013 to How long one must wait for their twin flame?

52 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by MasterofLight

"A man of Light - A Lightworker - and I thank GOD he is our President. He gives me ho…"

tleespirit replied Jan 21, 2013 to OBAMA.. LIGHTWORKER? OR DARK CABAL?

136 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Irina Kavi

"I am no expert but what I expect is that 12/21/12 will unfold like every other day b…"

tleespirit replied Dec 17, 2012 to When in the day is ascension and where should we be to experience it?

29 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by DRACO

"This man defines LightWorker - love and light at work.This man serves as an inspirat…"

tleespirit replied Nov 30, 2012 to This is being a human, must watch

11 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by tleespirit

"You are not the only one who is unsure of self and one's own soul right now. I long…"

tleespirit replied Nov 27, 2012 to Concerned About my Soul

36 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Smith

"I always thought the term Lightworker merely referred to a soul intent on creating l…"

tleespirit replied Nov 21, 2012 to None of us are in a position to say who's a lightworker and who isn't.

319 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

"The words in this post resonate in my soul and the meditation is powerful. AWESOME W…"

tleespirit replied Nov 13, 2012 to The Forty Days Between 11-11-12 and 12-21-12 a Message from Kalki Maitreya through Elizabeth Trutwin

7 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by tleespirit

"Amen - thank you Wes Annac - and GO OBAMA! "

tleespirit replied Nov 7, 2012 to President Obama's Situation

56 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"Beautiful post. I will vote - I still have to live on this planet and I believe this…"

tleespirit replied Oct 20, 2012 to Interesting Prophecy of US Presidential Election - Jill Renee Feeler

41 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Star Flower

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked Russ Hatfield's blog post The Pyramid Under the Sea-
28 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Shameless Race Baiting By The DemonPuppets Incarnate; Slavery Reparations For African Americans-Liberia Was Created As Reparations
33 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion As It Is Now Jesus Would Not Go To Church, Krishna Would Not Go To Mandir, Guru Nanak Would Not Go To Sikh Temple, Swaminarayan Would Not Go To Mandir ..to name but a few
35 minutes ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
"Please go through this link to watch this important video to change the world !! Sohini"
8 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
8 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post COMMANDER ASHIAN - LIGHT HOLDERS CALLED TO DEMONSTRATE LOVE BEYOND 3D LOVE
13 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music ( JUNK MUSIC ) And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN is cracking down on rap music in Russia'
"Any rappers using swear words should be arrested and put in rehabilitation centre and fined…"
17 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship