Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Beautifulsunset's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome back, I remember you.   "

Beautifulsunset replied Apr 8, 2013 to Hello Everyone! I'm back :)

34 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Kiara Aries

"Very very nice, Thank You.  I love all messages from AAMichael.  I speak to him and…"

Beautifulsunset replied Jul 26, 2012 to Archangel Michael: The Gathering of Souls, Transmitted Through Ronna Herman

7 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Marlena

"I prefer not to, Its just a small short one, from a camera.  Thanks  "

Beautifulsunset replied Jul 14, 2012 to Important - What St Germain Gave to Me to Give to You!

50 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Chandra Leigh

"Very beautiful story, thank you for sharing.  I would like to add a video, that I to…"

Beautifulsunset replied Jul 14, 2012 to Important - What St Germain Gave to Me to Give to You!

50 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Chandra Leigh

"Thank You, I much needed to read this, didn't even get thru the first two lines and…"

Beautifulsunset replied Jun 14, 2012 to Jesus: The Vast Majority of Your “Shoulds” Are Self-Imposed Stressors - channeled by John Smallman

15 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Esoteric Emissary

"I am so sorry for your loss, or should I say her loss.  You sound to me as a very sp…"

Beautifulsunset replied Apr 22, 2012 to Dreams of Her, but very unusual

17 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Star Flower

"Thanks Neal!  I liked this very much. "

Beautifulsunset replied Apr 22, 2012 to words for living

1 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Beautifulsunset

"James,  I just found this site yesterday, so your dream message is in perfect timing…"

Beautifulsunset replied Mar 30, 2012 to Any Dream interpreters on here today

10 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by James Ryan

"I check in almost everyday, just don't sign in all the time.  Peace love and light t…"

Beautifulsunset replied Mar 6, 2012 to My proof yet again of the recognition and greatness of self as the creator of This creation that is James.

14 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Beautifulsunset

"Thank You for this post, good info!  I believe in variety when eating, not too much…"

Beautifulsunset replied Mar 3, 2012 to The Symptoms of Ascension, Earth Mother through Karen Danrich "Mila"

15 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Raven De Waters

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'If You Are Going To Or Are Wearing A Mask Make Sure It's Good As Some Won't Do The Job...One They Claim Is Very Good'
"yes-carbon coated medical masks-carbon is positively charged and catches negatively charged…"
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion How To Raise Your Frequency... Extraterrestrial PLEIADES Tayageta Message ... HIGHLY RECOMMEND
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post **We have thousands of ships around the sun and Light Beings on Earth ! Video by Gina Hill
9 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Ops" -- February 27, 2020 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
9 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post NEW GREEN TECHNOLOGY GENERATES ELECTRICITY "OUT OF THIN AIR"
12 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'NEW GREEN TECHNOLOGY GENERATES ELECTRICITY "OUT OF THIN AIR"'
"They are saying Windmills and/or Solar Cells will all become obsolete with this New Technology…"
12 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post NEW GREEN TECHNOLOGY GENERATES ELECTRICITY "OUT OF THIN AIR"
13 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'IT IS TIME TO MERGE WITH THE ALL KNOWING OZ WITHIN'
"And free it shall be so be it, thank you @ this point in our lives enlightenment means…"
13 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship