Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

flashstorm's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"The New World Order came and went, that stupid s*** is over. Old News man, why pay a…"

flashstorm replied Apr 7, 2013 to US Vice President Joe Biden; 'We Have To Create A New World Order'

12 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Pet Rock

"Nice to see the clear bright light of Sanity is alive somewhere. Kudos Contract."

flashstorm replied Mar 15, 2013 to This is crazy as hell, yall crazyness LOL

91 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Goddess of Beauty

"OK yes this stuff is going on. But it is nothing to panic about. These fools are des…"

flashstorm replied Mar 9, 2013 to "Chem. trails, Non Media Coverage, raw facts. its here and on the way -- to extinctions." SEE This Video Before its taken down Too!

33 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by John - Artist

""

flashstorm replied Mar 6, 2013 to How do you greet someone galactically/universally?

35 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by flashstorm

"Stop watching TV, throw away your TV and stop buying into the fictional pseudo-reali…"

flashstorm replied Feb 19, 2013 to My peace is starting to break.

7 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

"One thing I've learned is that when things of significance happens no one sees them…"

flashstorm replied Feb 12, 2013 to Now this is what lies ahead - the resignation of Elisabeth Windsor

14 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by StarStud

"The Death of the Patriarchy and the Rise of the Divine Feminine."

flashstorm replied Feb 11, 2013 to Breaking news!!!! Pope resigning!!!!

36 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser

"I'm curious do you believe only humans are sentient?"

flashstorm replied Feb 9, 2013 to Should Humans Be Allowed to Marry Animals?

73 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by CoMdr * LightSpeed *

"Then according to your logic marrying humans is also ridiculous. No, correction...it…"

73 Feb 14, 2013

"The purpose of this post was to make people think about animals, how they are treate…"

73 Feb 14, 2013

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"brexit party [lions of tarshish] victorious......bravo farage. nice one nigel. ;-]"
32 minutes ago
Justin89 commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"hopefully soon after declas nesara/gesara is announced to the world humanity and planet earth…"
38 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post I SHARE SOME AMAZING PICTURES WITH YOU!!! From GINA MARIA COLVIN- SPACE AROUND EARTH
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Roseanne Barrs' Opinion On Humans And Non Humans
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Faux" -- May 27, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview…"
7 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version'
"Here is a link that works for me.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqPh2-ezNg"
19 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version'
"rats.  The video is not playable for me.  I was so looking forward to viewing it. …"
19 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship