Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Rhiannon Yellow Star's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe this to be complete TRUTH."

Rhiannon Yellow Star replied Mar 10, 2014 to US Foreign Intervention Propaganda Machine - Used In Ukraine and the World

40 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Mr.Ed

"This is awesome.  We already in a sense have an ability to talk to a hologram of a p…"

Rhiannon Yellow Star replied Jan 6, 2014 to Coming soon...the 'Star Wars' phone that lets you talk to holograms of your loved ones...RECOMMEND

5 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Why would anyone even assume we are going into a dark age?  We have already lived in…"

Rhiannon Yellow Star replied Dec 19, 2013 to Astrology and the Four Horsemen of Revelations

6 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Rhiannon Yellow Star

"Thank you for sharing this needed information to help others to understand if they h…"

Rhiannon Yellow Star replied Dec 19, 2013 to Astrology and the Four Horsemen of Revelations

6 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Rhiannon Yellow Star

"It may be representing the shift and change in human consciousness. For those that…"

Rhiannon Yellow Star replied Dec 18, 2013 to Comet ISON Migrates, As Does the Swallow Bird

155 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Miss Nancy, we come from an older and different generation than the younger folks he…"

Rhiannon Yellow Star replied Dec 18, 2013 to Comet ISON Migrates, As Does the Swallow Bird

155 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

"You are most welcome ma'am.  We should all listen and learn from our Elders as well…"

155 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Wow, this is amazing.  I am a big science nut myself. I have heard of spontaneous co…"

155 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

"I know what you are saying here to be somewhat true.  The Illuminati is fighting to…"

Rhiannon Yellow Star replied Dec 17, 2013 to Comet ISON Migrates, As Does the Swallow Bird

155 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

"I will scan over it a little later.  It is a complicated website and one has to focu…"

Rhiannon Yellow Star replied Dec 17, 2013 to Comet ISON Migrates, As Does the Swallow Bird

155 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'Grand kids of JFK singing Timber - It’s going down!'
"the country that gave them so much..."
17 minutes ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
19 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
22 minutes ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] commented on the blog post 'Warning: This is the red pill. You can never go back to the illusion after viewing.'
"Grand kids of JFK singing Timber - It’s going down!"
31 minutes ago
A blog post by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] was featured

Warning: This is the red pill. You can never go back to the illusion after viewing.

Warning: This is the red pill. You can never go back to the illusion after viewing. You may choose…See More
32 minutes ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] commented on the blog post 'A plan to end the Crimes against humanity...is underway'
"Grand kids of JFK singing Timber - It’s going down!"
33 minutes ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] posted blog posts
35 minutes ago
Mike Indovina VI commented on the blog post 'Hello, Loves...'
"thanks space girl :) Catch you on the flip-side! "
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship