Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

somesayimnot's Discussions (425)

Discussions Replied To (391) Replies Latest Activity

"I...absolutely...love...that picture Devi!"

somesayimnot replied May 24, 2013 to The 13th Dimension of Christ Consciousness Channeled by Inanna - Helen Demetriou - Esophoria Mystery School.

41 May 25, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

"I like this...and have been coming to a similar conclusion.  To me it seems as if we…"

somesayimnot replied Apr 10, 2013 to The culture of romantic love

4 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

"YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!   :D So much transformation lately...everywhere....it's be…"

somesayimnot replied Apr 9, 2013 to Hello Everyone! I'm back :)

34 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Kiara Aries

"So, this is really really really interesting to me and strikes a note with me and I…"

somesayimnot replied Mar 12, 2013 to Twin Flames - Cutting cord to False Twin Flame of other half...think I've messed up....

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by netcae

"thank you feather!  I write for you and all reflections of God :)  XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX…"

somesayimnot replied Feb 7, 2013 to ~*The ViBrAtiON of Creation*~ :D

7 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by MarQus Boo-C-Ay

"idk...but I could use a tip or two on both of these questions :p"

somesayimnot replied Jan 8, 2013 to **MYTHOLOGY as an Ascension Tool :D**

8 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Marique

"Thanks Marique!  I like the way you link mythology to recent happenings.  I love you…"

somesayimnot replied Jan 8, 2013 to **MYTHOLOGY as an Ascension Tool :D**

8 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Marique

"no problem Kat! Thanks for reading! (and I like that..."you are missing from me") :D"

somesayimnot replied Jan 7, 2013 to **MYTHOLOGY as an Ascension Tool :D**

8 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Marique

"Wow...I was really looking for something like this.  I will have to find this book. …"

somesayimnot replied Dec 28, 2012 to What do you think is happening with you and all of us as a collective?.. after 21st Dec 2012 ?

171 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by CaptinSayzarzillion

"geez ambassador...its only 8am but I don't think I'm going to run into anything more…"

somesayimnot replied Dec 28, 2012 to What do you think is happening with you and all of us as a collective?.. after 21st Dec 2012 ?

171 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by CaptinSayzarzillion

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'All Sports to Be Carried Out In Sportsman Spirit .. No Body Allowed To Bring Any Other Propaganda Into Sports ...Like Lewis Hamilton Is Doing Without Knowing The Truth'
"There should be a strict policy to ban anyone who is bringing propaganda into sports ...e.g. Motor…"
8 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
19 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
21 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
21 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
yesterday
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post **▼▲BLUE AVIANS: <>RETURN TO YOUR HEART SPACE<> ▼▲** by DAVEY
yesterday

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship