Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

somesayimnot's Discussions (425)

Discussions Replied To (391) Replies Latest Activity

""

somesayimnot replied Mar 11, 2014 to COBRA- Quarantine Earth Endgame, Monday, March 10, 2014

31 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Mr.Ed

"I love this image! I absolutely love seahorses too... I had dreams of twin dolphin-…"

somesayimnot replied Mar 2, 2014 to anyONE have Atlantis on the mind lately?

14 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Silvermane84

"Hi Feather! I agree with your viewpoint of the Merkaba. Since to me, the Merkaba is…"

somesayimnot replied Mar 2, 2014 to The Famous "Occult" Symbol--Triangle, Circle, Square

2 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by somesayimnot

"I am working on working this out in my brain :)  But I believe all of life is a meta…"

somesayimnot replied Mar 1, 2014 to anyONE have Atlantis on the mind lately?

14 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Silvermane84

"Thanks Feather!  I hope you are doing well today!"

somesayimnot replied Nov 11, 2013 to ~* Why I Love 11-11! :D *~

15 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Happy Birthday to all who share today as their anniversary day of their arrival !!"

15 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Thank you Malcolm! :)"

15 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Ok..my husband thinks he sees to faces, so I will paste a coup of the picture withou…"

somesayimnot replied Nov 6, 2013 to Strange Photo--Would Enjoy Some Feedback! :)

3 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Sylvain

"ok one more...I"m obsessed.  Not claiming this is the "end times".  All I can say is…"

somesayimnot replied Aug 24, 2013 to Prophecy Alert for 7/22/13; The Star of David Planetary Alignments

6 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by somesayimnot

""Twin” Star of David Star Tetrahedron Merkaba August 25th 2013: Peace Portal~ On Au…"

somesayimnot replied Aug 24, 2013 to Prophecy Alert for 7/22/13; The Star of David Planetary Alignments

6 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by somesayimnot

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

PAL-V THE WORLDS FIRST FLYING CAR

Dutch-made PAL-V switches from 'drive mode' to 'helicopter mode' in 10 minutes Can fly non-stop for…See More
8 minutes ago
Justin89 replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery and the Updates'
"not trying to sound insensitive or anything sorry if i do not trying to but this came to mind a few…"
51 minutes ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'REMEMBERING GEORGE H.W. BUSH....the original Larry King / CNN interview (AND IT IS NOT MANIPULATED) that got yanked by CNN after everyone noticed something interesting and sinister with Bush's eyes...'
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery and the Updates'
"Sheldan has done enough ;)"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery and the Updates'
"use discernment when pondering this apparent explanation, noting that a brain implant recalibration…"
6 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
7 hours ago
STAR* commented on the group 'The Ashtar Paranormal Group!'
"ANGEL MANIFESTS ON CAMERA…"
9 hours ago
STAR* posted a blog post
9 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship