Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

somesayimnot's Discussions (425)

Discussions Replied To (391) Replies Latest Activity

""

somesayimnot replied Mar 11, 2014 to COBRA- Quarantine Earth Endgame, Monday, March 10, 2014

31 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Mr.Ed

"I love this image! I absolutely love seahorses too... I had dreams of twin dolphin-…"

somesayimnot replied Mar 2, 2014 to anyONE have Atlantis on the mind lately?

14 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Silvermane84

"Hi Feather! I agree with your viewpoint of the Merkaba. Since to me, the Merkaba is…"

somesayimnot replied Mar 2, 2014 to The Famous "Occult" Symbol--Triangle, Circle, Square

2 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by somesayimnot

"I am working on working this out in my brain :)  But I believe all of life is a meta…"

somesayimnot replied Mar 1, 2014 to anyONE have Atlantis on the mind lately?

14 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Silvermane84

"Thanks Feather!  I hope you are doing well today!"

somesayimnot replied Nov 11, 2013 to ~* Why I Love 11-11! :D *~

15 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Happy Birthday to all who share today as their anniversary day of their arrival !!"

15 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Thank you Malcolm! :)"

15 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Ok..my husband thinks he sees to faces, so I will paste a coup of the picture withou…"

somesayimnot replied Nov 6, 2013 to Strange Photo--Would Enjoy Some Feedback! :)

3 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Sylvain

"ok one more...I"m obsessed.  Not claiming this is the "end times".  All I can say is…"

somesayimnot replied Aug 24, 2013 to Prophecy Alert for 7/22/13; The Star of David Planetary Alignments

6 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by somesayimnot

""Twin” Star of David Star Tetrahedron Merkaba August 25th 2013: Peace Portal~ On Au…"

somesayimnot replied Aug 24, 2013 to Prophecy Alert for 7/22/13; The Star of David Planetary Alignments

6 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by somesayimnot

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Ok Valana, you got me there.  To what are you referring to, give me a hint?"
24 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"'Alan, I deleted a reply elsewhere as I thought best to put it on my own site and this is…"
31 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Alan, I don't see a way to reply again to what you said about the Titanic... I wasn't…"
1 hour ago
Murray Gow commented on the blog post 'ULURU: WE DID IT!!! WE HIT CRITICAL MASS WITH MASS MEDITATION'
"I cant see a rainbow and zoomed in on the picture 400%. I can see anything out of the ordinary?"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Alan, a note to you from Val..... "No, Alan, she does not know that. You and I know it, but…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
""ET Hugger" Val's humming a song to you....... "Let your llight shine!""
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -'
"Poor old Mike Q was also conned a few years ago, into claims that Obama had a "Sirian Council…"
2 hours ago
"Val's also a big joker. He was just trying to keep the peace with Drekx and I as  he know…"
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship