Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Earthanimal's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Ravinder!"

Earthanimal replied Dec 16, 2010 to California : expected earthquake can be reduced: send your energy!

17 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Keith 135

"Hi Ben-Arion, Gonne try to contact you via this way, because you don't seem to have…"

Earthanimal replied Dec 16, 2010 to Holographic Universe

11 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Nenne

"If this is truth, it is horrible!!!! I don't know whether it is truth...  It is so f…"

Earthanimal replied Dec 10, 2010 to UFO ABDUCTION - Italian Woman Impregnated by ALIANS...is she telling the TRUTH...looks like it

8 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"ok! Done! Don't forget that you will receive a confirmation mail in your mailbox and…"

Earthanimal replied Dec 5, 2010 to Earth-healing website online to REDUCE THE IMPACT OF EARTHQUAKES! Send us YOUR energy please!

15 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Earthanimal

"Interesting!!! Thanks! Have you seen: http://www.galactic-server.net/linkmap.html A…"

Earthanimal replied Nov 7, 2010 to UFO's in India! What is Obama really doing there?

18 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by kingjeff

"I am involved in an earth project with geo-magneticians. By performing certain shama…"

Earthanimal replied Nov 7, 2010 to Volcano eruptions occuring around the world

11 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Dragan Tesla

"Thanks Ben! Interesting!"

Earthanimal replied Oct 26, 2010 to Sheldan Nidle on First Contact and Explaining ET Races

6 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Earthanimal

"Ok, last but not least: other things that came into my mind to tell you about it: W…"

Earthanimal replied Oct 3, 2010 to Destructive Thoughts

20 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Earthanimal

"Your website looks wonderful, Celina!!!"

Earthanimal replied Oct 3, 2010 to Little skulls programmed by an ancient crystal skull......

14 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Earthling

"I gonne continue: When I started to volunteer with the Earth project, they also suc…"

Earthanimal replied Oct 2, 2010 to Destructive Thoughts

20 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Earthanimal

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther commented on Agarther's status
"just in time for my birthday. LOL"
2 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"Dow plunges 1000 points on Friday as the worst week since the financial crisis continues. The Dow is down more than 4,000 points this week."
2 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post IT IS TIME TO MERGE WITH THE ALL KNOWING OZ WITHIN
9 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

Earth Star Breath of Life Live International Tele-Activation

Saturday February 29,  2020  9:00 AM  (Pacific Time) $25 Within all of us exist amazing natural…See More
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
14 hours ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOU ARE WORTHY OF INSTANT GRATIFICATION channeled through BRENDA HOFFMAN
16 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

YOU ARE WORTHY OF INSTANT GRATIFICATION channeled through BRENDA HOFFMAN

You’re Worthy of Instant GratificationFebruary 24, 2020…See More
17 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship