Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Oriannubis's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (314) Replies Latest Activity

" Thats how I found flow as well, instead of fussing about what I should be doing, I…"

Oriannubis replied Oct 14, 2012 to Good God, I think I just got it....!

64 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Paulette Redburn

"  well said!"

Oriannubis replied Sep 29, 2012 to Hello I'm Foos and its about time I start talking, about what I know to be happening.

22 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Joyana Suwati Brookmeyer

"Meindert, why because you say she is evolved and educated? sorry but I am going to…"

Oriannubis replied Sep 28, 2012 to October Surprise ~ A Message from Ashtar through Elizabeth Trutwin, September 11, 2012

30 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Lady-C

"wow, this is quite a bit of info, I will have to check most of it later. I asked my…"

Oriannubis replied Sep 19, 2012 to THE 12 PYRAMIDS OF THOTH

56 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Ara

" Well, this maybe the time sweet family, yes US and china are trying to send out fl…"

Oriannubis replied Sep 19, 2012 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

36 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by tvgame

" How come, No one else videoed something like this, in all of London or England? jus…"

Oriannubis replied Sep 13, 2012 to The Wait is Over - it´s imminent now - please read

534 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by TheOldestEternalOne

":) the answer to everything is LOVE.  Thanks SS of the SS, I agree 100%."

Oriannubis replied Sep 13, 2012 to The Wait is Over - it´s imminent now - please read

534 Dec 17, 2012

"Good god, there is so much BS out there. Dearest Lightworkers, you need not seek the…"

534 Dec 17, 2012

"It is well known GK is a disinformation agent. If it's not love its not ascending. m…"

Oriannubis replied Sep 13, 2012 to George Kavassilas on Jehovah

72 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Rhiannon Yellow Star

"These energies are increasing and I feel them in my heart center most of all My emot…"

Oriannubis replied Sep 13, 2012 to Energies are Increasing

45 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by JustaV6

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post BE AWARE THAT THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOU ARE SEEKING ARE WITHIN YOU...AA GABRIEL.
4 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THIS MESSAGE FROM AA MICHAEL WILL CLEAR SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS
4 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion '12-Strand Light DNA Activation throughout 2019'
"Hello lovely friends, the sixth DNA Activation for 2019 - coming through the powerful light…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

American’s Dangerous Addiction to Factory Food.; 2nd study done in Spain and France.

https://prepareforchange.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1_m95D-ob8Qs5UL5b1yyI8Yw-300x216.png 300w,…See More
15 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"ciao"
yesterday
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post JUDGE BECOMES JUSTICE - TRUTH, LIBERTY AND THE END OF THE CABAL
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"Last week a major document leak was exposed to the UFO community... the documents contained a…"
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak - Video"
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship