Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

kahlila's Discussions (267)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"age old question. s'all in the eye of the beholder: the ego. cultural perspective. p…"

kahlila replied Nov 15, 2011 to good/bad...........lol

15 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by dark light (L'abby)

"valerian :0)"

kahlila replied Jan 3, 2011 to Word Association!

1299 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Unlabeled?

"~ hullo Assia :0)~ you are Blanket! (see Peekays video addition from "I Heart Huckab…"

kahlila replied Jan 3, 2011 to My fellow psychologists call it depersonalization disorder and I dont have a name for it.

31 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by UniLuv

"... i can feel it ! something important is about to happen... BIG TIME sensuality!..…"

kahlila replied Dec 29, 2010 to I'm feeling something

16 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by alie marie arjaans

"~thank you (thank god) for this sharing Don! it's completely beautiful & i (thin…"

kahlila replied Sep 8, 2010 to Before the Beginning

23 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Don Baaska

"~ excellent sharing Peekay! ~ how very, very spot~on! so much energy is culminating…"

kahlila replied Jul 14, 2010 to We Are in the Process of Conscious Awakening

22 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Super7DsMom

"~ :0) ~ hey Merryn! just wanted to remind you that you are not alone on the whole 'f…"

kahlila replied Jul 3, 2010 to Fear is a doorway to the unknown (channelling - abridged)

6 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Merryn

"~thank you for passing along this message Jazmin!~ :0) there is slot of valuable &am…"

kahlila replied Jul 3, 2010 to 'BURSTING THE BONDS OF OUR LOWER HUMAN EGO' by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

2 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by kahlila

"~LOL!~ & THIS is WHY we can't have nice things! everytime I wonder why we 'haven…"

kahlila replied Jul 3, 2010 to HAHA! What a great read!!!

7 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Jazmin

"~WOW!~ Asvari! ;0) & Merryn, & many others!! Thank you all for "walking the…"

kahlila replied Jul 3, 2010 to Positive action in these challenging times

6 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Merryn

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music ..any music with abusive language is no fit even for animals ..it effects your mind,…"
56 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ban Rap Music And Any Other Songs/Music Which Are Soul Destroying...PM PUTIN wants it banned in Russia'
"Rap music and any music with swear words is fit not even in the jungle as it will effect the…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Blossom Goodchild - Channeling The Federation of Light - July 15, 2019

Good morning! Continuing on … You have spoken of ‘topsy turviness and upsidedownness’ often. In our…See More
2 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP THROUGH MARILYN RAFFAELE
4 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'DAVID WILCOCK: DECLAS: SOCIAL MEDIA NUKES AN ENTIRE GENERATION...BUT WHY? (FREE EBOOK)'
"Excellent Read!"
7 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post DAVID WILCOCK: DECLAS: SOCIAL MEDIA NUKES AN ENTIRE GENERATION...BUT WHY? (FREE EBOOK)
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship