Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

kahlila's Discussions (267)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"age old question. s'all in the eye of the beholder: the ego. cultural perspective. p…"

kahlila replied Nov 15, 2011 to good/bad...........lol

15 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by dark light (L'abby)

"valerian :0)"

kahlila replied Jan 3, 2011 to Word Association!

1299 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Unlabeled?

"~ hullo Assia :0)~ you are Blanket! (see Peekays video addition from "I Heart Huckab…"

kahlila replied Jan 3, 2011 to My fellow psychologists call it depersonalization disorder and I dont have a name for it.

31 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by UniLuv

"... i can feel it ! something important is about to happen... BIG TIME sensuality!..…"

kahlila replied Dec 29, 2010 to I'm feeling something

16 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by alie marie arjaans

"~thank you (thank god) for this sharing Don! it's completely beautiful & i (thin…"

kahlila replied Sep 8, 2010 to Before the Beginning

23 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Don Baaska

"~ excellent sharing Peekay! ~ how very, very spot~on! so much energy is culminating…"

kahlila replied Jul 14, 2010 to We Are in the Process of Conscious Awakening

22 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Super7DsMom

"~ :0) ~ hey Merryn! just wanted to remind you that you are not alone on the whole 'f…"

kahlila replied Jul 3, 2010 to Fear is a doorway to the unknown (channelling - abridged)

6 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Merryn

"~thank you for passing along this message Jazmin!~ :0) there is slot of valuable &am…"

kahlila replied Jul 3, 2010 to 'BURSTING THE BONDS OF OUR LOWER HUMAN EGO' by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

2 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by kahlila

"~LOL!~ & THIS is WHY we can't have nice things! everytime I wonder why we 'haven…"

kahlila replied Jul 3, 2010 to HAHA! What a great read!!!

7 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Jazmin

"~WOW!~ Asvari! ;0) & Merryn, & many others!! Thank you all for "walking the…"

kahlila replied Jul 3, 2010 to Positive action in these challenging times

6 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Merryn

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Thanks, D :) What is more beneficial:A) Waiting for 20 years for Ascension to arrive?B)…"
1 hour ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"I'm curious if Agarther will be a true Agarther once we arrive in 5D :) "
1 hour ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"it will be much easier for us once the shift starts"
2 hours ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"but it would be much easier for when the shift starts ;)"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Note that freewill is sacrosanct and many fear an ascension, so we are here to inform and educate…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS'
"Under the lovingly offered gift to WILLING HUMANITY; that of mass ascension, mandated by the law of…"
3 hours ago
RadiantLightofLove posted a status
"To love and forgive all"
4 hours ago
"Hello Drekx, but is the ascension (that what is awaiting us all) not a short way (decreed by the…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship