Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Grace Ellen Provost's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"They have been here since time began. They are swarming here because Gaia is going t…"

Grace Ellen Provost replied May 9, 2010 to For the commanders so and so of such and such fleets/ship

43 May 14, 2010
Reply by Inaya

"My number one! Don't think we don't go back and forth just because we are serving Ga…"

Grace Ellen Provost replied May 9, 2010 to For the commanders so and so of such and such fleets/ship

43 May 14, 2010
Reply by Inaya

"Awesome and comforting. I loved it."

Grace Ellen Provost replied Apr 8, 2010 to 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther

65 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by paulfb88

"Hi! Best thing to do is find a way to meditate. There are lots of ways. Choose one y…"

Grace Ellen Provost replied Aug 1, 2009 to Im new to this and have got a few questions, I'd really appreciate all answers!

48 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by ranji

"Aloha with love and light. This is Sananda's twin flame speaking. I am sorry for the…"

Grace Ellen Provost replied Jul 12, 2009 to Thank You For The LOVING feedback.

108 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by chenjena

"HI! Yes love vibration incoming right now - Blue Pleiadians have been here for while…"

Grace Ellen Provost replied Jun 6, 2009 to Any one else feeling a great LOVE here again? ~*

56 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Pichu

"Thnaks Ben, this is awesome. I love your website! I hope you also go to sanandanews.…"

Grace Ellen Provost replied Jun 3, 2009 to "LIVING YOUR PERSONAL REVEALED TRUTHS"

10 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by SkyUFO

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Plejarens August 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light

"Billy Meier and the Plejaren for Skeptics- The Plejaren are focused on FACTS.- They intend to be as…"
12 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

"Even ETs taking part in First Contact, want to meet an informed public that realises they are…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"Yes indeed, full credits for Ptaah and Billy. Comprehensive stats...I want people correctly…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"This was a copy & paste from your original post, but credits go to Billy Meier :) Do you…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"Hi Ivy I was beginning to miss you on my vids....good to see those species spellings for members.…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"In short, humanity get ready to meet your cousins :)Sentient Species Types Humanoids - Like the…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Georgia Guidestones Real Secrets & What They Never Bothered to Tell Us...SURE ONE TO KEEP IN CHECK'
"The Great King Ashoka...also left a message for humanity inscribed in stone. King Ashoka begun to…"
2 hours ago
Agarther liked Drekx Omega's video
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship