Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Darryl D'Souza's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"http://fromthealphatotheomega.com"

Darryl D'Souza replied May 11, 2015 to Thoughts About Why God is the Alpha and the Omega

3 May 11, 2015
Reply by Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser

"Hail Sananda! Hail Ashtar! Light, Love & Peace"

Darryl D'Souza replied May 4, 2015 to STARSEEDS POWER ACTIVATE!! Wesak Week Star-Dimension-Portal Meditation - Sananda - May 4th to May 11th + ASCENSION GRAPHICS + Ashtar and the Ashtar Command, plus How the Ashtar Command Came to Be

14 May 8, 2015
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"Same here Hawk... was with and heard :) now we continue the work, but in a format su…"

Darryl D'Souza replied Jan 9, 2015 to Meaning and Being a Light Worker (Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker )

77 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by jeff barbieri

"Hi Drekx, I agree with what you’re saying “The true Masters always encourage self-re…"

Darryl D'Souza replied Jan 8, 2015 to Meaning and Being a Light Worker (Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker )

77 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by jeff barbieri

"Sorry Ara, The Bible got even that Wrong :) Before The Word, came the 'formed though…"

Darryl D'Souza replied Jan 8, 2015 to Meaning and Being a Light Worker (Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker )

77 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by jeff barbieri

"Thumbs Up Rick! The way to go! Unfortunately most embodied folks have more hooks in…"

77 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by jeff barbieri

"Hey Hawk! I liked this bunch of your comments, high truth... other times you're most…"

77 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by jeff barbieri

"Cameron and Ara, we should not be cursing or ditching the word ‘Lightworker’ just be…"

Darryl D'Souza replied Jan 7, 2015 to Meaning and Being a Light Worker (Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker )

77 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by jeff barbieri

"Greetings Dear Ashtar :) Love and Gratitude, Darryl"

Darryl D'Souza replied Dec 30, 2014 to LIGHT UP THE GRIDS, LIGHTWORKERS! New Year's Love Ascension Meditation by Ashtar + Ashtar Command: Background, History and Purpose

3 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Gailene

"Thank you for this blessed call and instructions Dear AA Michael, Sananda and Ashtar…"

Darryl D'Souza replied Feb 1, 2014 to !Pull Your Swords, Lightworkers! Archangel Michael's Call to His Legions + Sananda's Address to Michael's Legions "How To Pull Your Sword (of Light)"

24 Feb 9, 2014

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE EVENT 2020, PLANETARY LIBERATION OPERATIONS UNDERWAY! PLEIADIAN FORCES - (link to video)
38 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
52 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
1 hour ago
Mike Indovina VI liked Krishna Kalki's video
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
3 hours ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'TRUMP ACTIVATES NATIONAL GUARD IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON...(LEFT/ ELITE STRONGHOLD STATES))/'
"Please post this on my site... this is the same as Martial law exactly but it's the same…"
5 hours ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post TRUMP ACTIVATES NATIONAL GUARD IN CALIFORNIA, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON...(LEFT/ ELITE STRONGHOLD STATES))/
5 hours ago
Portia2012 liked Krishna Kalki's video
7 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship