Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

jose''s Discussions (379)

Discussions Replied To (337) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not frequent the politicians Of Rome, a lady who went to Davos I met her but no…"

jose' replied Feb 2 to DAVOS 22 GENNAIO 25 GENNAIO ......just good people .......

2 Feb 2
Reply by jose'

"thanks for the answers but I'm honestly tired I have to help as I can they were frie…"

jose' replied Jan 3 to ASSENSION WHERE ARE YOU ???.... FALSITY ..... ALWAYS !!!!

3 Jan 3
Reply by jose'

"scritto e' .....VIETATO ARRENDERSI respira a fondo e continua written and '..... FOR…"

jose' replied Oct 14, 2018 to WAKE UP WORLD...MECCA KAABA IS A HINDU TEMPLE...TRUE FACTS ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

13 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Arda

"patiently calm and TRUST !! thank you and I am grateful for the much I got ..... !!!…"

jose' replied Sep 1, 2018 to Longtime :

19 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Drekx Omega

""

jose' replied Aug 26, 2018 to Desire Manifest

17 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by JamusDeus

"ottimo , ma , dove si trovano ? quanto costano ? se costano poco e sono in vendita…"

jose' replied Aug 22, 2018 to From Sweden With Love Comes OUMPH ..Tastes Real Good...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

6 Sep 13, 2018
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"ciao , ci sono in corso pulizie su Madre Terra e quindi io prego per alleviare i…"

jose' replied Aug 19, 2018 to Desire Manifest

17 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by JamusDeus

"                                               it's also time to live in peace all,…"

jose' replied Jul 22, 2018 to The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like

108 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by jose'

"wait for us to help the Vatican ........ very much to wait you have to ... very muc…"

jose' replied Jul 10, 2018 to The true Name of God to be revealed by the Vatican...ANY GUESSES

3 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by jose'

"it is worthwhile now to aim only for the final match of the last game , for th…"

jose' replied Jul 8, 2018 to AI Has Run 100,000 Simulations And Predicted This Year's World Cup Winner

15 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by jose'

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

jose' posted a status
"grszie e ciao ...."
2 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal'
4 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal'
"Trump declares national emergency to unlock border wall funds"
4 hours ago
Mischa liked Joanna's discussion Star Family film footage at myfirstcontact.net
5 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Galactic Message - Agenda to End the Deep State Cabal'
"bill also includes expanding 'catch and release' allowing un documented illegals to roam…"
8 hours ago
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Afraid" -- February 15, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion In This Zoo The Visitors Are Caged And The Animals Are Roaming Free..Those who kill animals, sell animal flesh and eat animals should be in cages
15 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship