Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

jose''s Discussions (384)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

"go ahead with ease, tell good lies so much for the brain that you have available,…"

jose' replied Jul 6 to White Hats Report - 4th of July Announcement

3 Jul 8
Reply by Pet Rock

"T WILL BE ..FORSE .... but we are sure of nothing we are, it seems the predictio…"

jose' replied Apr 10 to Time is nearing the three days and nights of darkness 72hrs when nibiru turns all earth dark

20 Apr 13
Reply by 1 darkstar

"If the pilots of this crap don't He knows that underneath there are also his rel…"

jose' replied Mar 25 to CHEMTRAILS, WHO PAYS FOR THEM?....POLITICIANS THERE'S NO MONEY TO THE POOREST BUT FOR CHEMTRAILS THERE ARE ALWAYS...

1 Mar 25
Reply by jose'

"all the plays of these days are totally invented as a theater show repetitive wit…"

jose' replied Mar 19 to New Zealand Mosque Attack Shooter Admits It Was A False Flag To Create Division And Civil War

6 Mar 20
Reply by Pet Rock

"I do not frequent the politicians Of Rome, a lady who went to Davos I met her but no…"

jose' replied Feb 2 to DAVOS 22 GENNAIO 25 GENNAIO ......just good people .......

2 Feb 2
Reply by jose'

"thanks for the answers but I'm honestly tired I have to help as I can they were frie…"

jose' replied Jan 3 to ASSENSION WHERE ARE YOU ???.... FALSITY ..... ALWAYS !!!!

3 Jan 3
Reply by jose'

"scritto e' .....VIETATO ARRENDERSI respira a fondo e continua written and '..... FOR…"

jose' replied Oct 14, 2018 to WAKE UP WORLD...MECCA KAABA IS A HINDU TEMPLE...TRUE FACTS ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

13 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Arda

"patiently calm and TRUST !! thank you and I am grateful for the much I got ..... !!!…"

jose' replied Sep 1, 2018 to Longtime :

19 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Drekx Omega

""

jose' replied Aug 26, 2018 to Desire Manifest

17 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by JamusDeus

"ottimo , ma , dove si trovano ? quanto costano ? se costano poco e sono in vendita…"

jose' replied Aug 22, 2018 to From Sweden With Love Comes OUMPH ..Tastes Real Good...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

6 Sep 13, 2018
Reply by Krishna Kalki

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship