Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Piperon's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"First, please be reminded that beings don't just exist in the 3rd dimensional plane.…"

Piperon replied Jan 15, 2014 to New Study Claims ET Life Can Exist Inside Planets With Inhospitable Surface

12 Jun 3
Reply by Gil Carlson

"Thank so much beloved Tellurian, I am so glad you like it. I add more facial animati…"

Piperon replied Jan 12, 2014 to PIPERON - THE STAR RACES

12 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Piperon

"The First Instalment of The Star Races is online.     More Coming - Andromedian, Pl…"

Piperon replied Jan 11, 2014 to PIPERON - THE STAR RACES

12 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Piperon

"Starchild in disguise, waiting for the Divine timeline.  Hahaha!  Thanks beloved Fea…"

Piperon replied Jan 9, 2014 to PIPERON - THE STAR RACES

12 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Piperon

"Beloved Feather Winger, I was hesitating to continue all my work due to some health…"

Piperon replied Jan 8, 2014 to PIPERON - THE STAR RACES

12 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Piperon

"Thanks Beloved Avator, these are the encouraging word and love and make me continue…"

12 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Piperon

"Thanks you so much beloved Feather Winger, your kind soul radiate the most extensive…"

12 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Piperon

"It is up to us and the rest of the awakening human to hold this peaceful shift toget…"

Piperon replied Sep 19, 2013 to Why You Should Trust The U.S. Government's Claim That Assad Gassed His Own People When The U.N. People Arrived.

40 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by LiLStar

"This whole Syria incident is a repeated history like in the Atlantis timeline. The A…"

Piperon replied Sep 19, 2013 to Why You Should Trust The U.S. Government's Claim That Assad Gassed His Own People When The U.N. People Arrived.

40 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by LiLStar

"There was a report (truth or not) that the materials that used to make the sarin gas…"

40 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by LiLStar

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship