Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Erich's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I almost want to go just to see what happens, I only live about 200 miles from there…"

Erich replied Jul 27 to HOTEL CLOSEST TO AREA 51 FULLY BOOKED AS ALMOST 2,000,000 PEOPLE PLEDGE TO STORM THE SECRET BASE..FED WARNING

7 Jul 28
Reply by 1 darkstar

"At least the clerk got fired......"

Erich replied Jan 4 to Vape Store Clerk Throws Tantrum Over MAGA Hat-lol

18 Jan 25
Reply by 1 darkstar

"If all this happens it will be amazing and about time. Reading things through the ye…"

Erich replied Sep 27, 2018 to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"number 10 and 7 look like they could be real, with some of things I have seen over t…"

Erich replied Aug 4, 2018 to Unexplained Ghost/ET's Caught On Tape-Other Dimensional Peeps Becoming Visible

4 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Pet Rock

"I like checking in once in a while but am not really active. While there are some ol…"

Erich replied Apr 27, 2018 to Curious...

9 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Barron

"Of course its not there or at least a lot less then we think. Remember how Germany a…"

Erich replied Sep 30, 2017 to Bombshell! Fort Knox Gold Is Gone! 15 Year Old Article Was Right (Vital Videos) Bill Holter

2 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Erich

"I have read a bit about this since she fainted. I believe the part about her using d…"

Erich replied Sep 25, 2016 to H's Unhinged Pshyco Rant 'Why Aren't I 50 Points Ahead' and Right To Work Is Wrong For Workers

42 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Marique

"I have always believed in reincarnation. Kids are usually young enough still to have…"

Erich replied Aug 31, 2016 to This Girl Remembers 10 Previous Incarnations ( With Proof )

2 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Erich

"Insiders allready know it will be clinton and bush (does not quite have things locke…"

Erich replied Sep 21, 2015 to Donald Trump - The Illuminati World Ruler

79 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Michael

"This rang a bell since I have read so many odd things over the years. Perhaps this a…"

Erich replied Jul 13, 2015 to Admiral Richard B. Byrd’s Diary Feb/Mar 1947…..The Inner Earth My Secret Dairy

2 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Erich

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"She seems to see things that aren't really there. I don't get it ;) "
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"NO, WE WILL NOT APPOINT A NEW EU_FANATIC COMMISSIONER....WE ARE LEAVING YOUR RUBBISH CLUB,…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)...By STARSEED'
"Sure lifts your vibes "
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Sirian Utility Wear May 4 2015

"Friend Agarther, you may be interested in my recent post comments, here...;]"
2 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"like a broken record :)"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???'
"On cue, HRC trying to scare the UK with; "RUSSIAN MEDDLING" So predictable, her failure…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"Hasbeen Hillary (HRC) is in London, complaing about "RUSSIA;" hahahahahahehehe.......!!"
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship