Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Ripcord's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"They never miss a chance to get on the 'soapbox'.  So many posts, all with political…"

Ripcord replied Dec 8, 2014 to Putin's 2014 Federal Assembly (December 4th)

54 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Ripcord

"Come to think of it, I've never seen a right winger with a real sense of humor. Just…"

Ripcord replied Sep 9, 2014 to CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Joan Rivers Called President Obama "a homosexual" And Michelle Obama "a trans" (a.k.a. transsexual) Two Months Before She Died.

64 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Ripcord

"I sure hope you toxic tea-hadist types are nicer to Hillary than you were the black…"

Ripcord replied Jul 11, 2014 to New Obama Gay Lover Picture Gallery: Mainstream Media Does Not Want You To See ! ...plus...Proof That Michelle Obama Is A Man

98 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Great comment. I can't believe sometimes how toxic these politically based people ar…"

Ripcord replied Jul 9, 2014 to FEDS TO BRING IN RIOT SQUAD AGAINST American ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROTESTERS

86 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"Its funny, because when I look at your profile, and go down the list, it looks like…"

Ripcord replied May 12, 2014 to LIAR. Obama caught on video telling the press "Kiev is a duly elected government" (AND THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA SAYS NOTHING!!!)

44 May 12, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"Apparently its reserved for the Alex Jones crowd who think every time they get a FWD…"

Ripcord replied May 12, 2014 to LIAR. Obama caught on video telling the press "Kiev is a duly elected government" (AND THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA SAYS NOTHING!!!)

44 May 12, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"Another out-of-context political Obama bashing thread on ACC. Yay. I can feel the sp…"

Ripcord replied May 11, 2014 to LIAR. Obama caught on video telling the press "Kiev is a duly elected government" (AND THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA SAYS NOTHING!!!)

44 May 12, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"I think that this is an awesome idea. Unfortunately, some of the people here would n…"

Ripcord replied May 2, 2014 to Just a comment and a suggestion, seeing what you all think.

78 May 4, 2014
Reply by saffron aeolian

"You must be talking about that truth that you've been hitting everyone on this forum…"

Ripcord replied Apr 29, 2014 to INTEL RUMORS UPDATE 4/20 - obama Detained???

85 May 2, 2014
Reply by Mr.Ed

"I never said the government doesn't lie. All governments do. The trick here is to no…"

Ripcord replied Apr 29, 2014 to INTEL RUMORS UPDATE 4/20 - obama Detained???

85 May 2, 2014
Reply by Mr.Ed

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 minute ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"Now here is a very big problem ...99% of the people who go to temples do not wash their hands…"
35 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"God has given you intelligence then use it don't abuse it "
1 hour ago
"Beings that may look like humans but do not wash their hands before eating are no better then…"
1 hour ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post CONNECTING TO YOUR ENLIGHTENED STATE by ARCHANGEL GABRIEL through SHANTA
1 hour ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOUR INTENTIONS FOR FULFILLMENT by MASTER JESUS through NATALIE GLASSON
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post TWIN SOUL ASCENSION REPORT: SATURN GOES DIRECT, HUGELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR THE DIVINE FEMININE
1 hour ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship