Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Geo:)'s Discussions (1,211)

Discussions Replied To (1202) Replies Latest Activity

"Haha.. lol. Ok mr drexx. Yess sir lol. I'll let you continue your info-quest. You ar…"

Geo:) replied Mar 12, 2014 to WHERE IS MALAYSIA FLIGHT 370? Bizarre: missing Malaysia Airlines passengers' phones ring, but no one answers U.S. General Admits To Remote Control Of Airliners (Video)

67 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by einstein

"I suppose we should keep pointing fingers at eachother. After all.. we have to fight…"

Geo:) replied Mar 12, 2014 to WHERE IS MALAYSIA FLIGHT 370? Bizarre: missing Malaysia Airlines passengers' phones ring, but no one answers U.S. General Admits To Remote Control Of Airliners (Video)

67 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by einstein

" Luke was mentioning:  lol..Its interesting how most people on this site do this. "

67 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by einstein

"Just treat people with respect and be a proper representative of your people. That i…"

Geo:) replied Mar 7, 2014 to The New Western-Backed Ukrainian Government Coalition Authorised Sniper Murders in Kiev

67 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by RNC

"I'd suggest you always hold respect with your words. You claim to be a galactic repr…"

Geo:) replied Mar 7, 2014 to The New Western-Backed Ukrainian Government Coalition Authorised Sniper Murders in Kiev

67 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by RNC

"How about treating people on this website with respect."

67 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by RNC

"Yes.. the way you treat others on this site is quite sick at times."

67 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by RNC

"Can you love people too"

67 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by RNC

"Is this what drives you in life lol.  lol... if your gonna be a bully.. at least get…"

67 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by RNC

"This is all you do on this site Drexx. Endless political war."

67 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by RNC

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship