Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Geo:)'s Discussions (1,211)

Discussions Replied To (1202) Replies Latest Activity

"Drex lol.. are you fat.. or somthing? xD"

Geo:) replied Feb 6, 2016 to Can Dawrinian Evolution Explain Altruism?

42 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Drekx Omega

" Well theirs been alot of help to rally the "lightworkers" around him. You gotta adm…"

Geo:) replied Dec 6, 2014 to Putin's 2014 Federal Assembly (December 4th)

54 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Ripcord

"Damn... That one made me think of drex xD lol"

Geo:) replied Dec 6, 2014 to Putin's 2014 Federal Assembly (December 4th)

54 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Ripcord

" lol.. thats the bases for this new religion."

Geo:) replied Dec 6, 2014 to

just now

" Yea!... sigh"

Geo:) replied Dec 4, 2014 to Benjamin Fulford: Over 20 national governments to be overthrown as cabal take-down begins, CIA sources say

13 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Geo:)

"Its a great collaboration tool actually:)"

Geo:) replied Dec 2, 2014 to An Introduction to Meditative Writing

3 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Starman

" I'm just wondering why you always put Putin on a pedestal.. is this geo-politics? Y…"

Geo:) replied Oct 23, 2014 to N/A

44 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

"So now.. Russia's good and America's bad? is this the gist? I'm tryin to keep up wit…"

Geo:) replied Oct 23, 2014 to N/A

44 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Why are we still putting people on pedestals.. ? damn lol..  Soo.. I need to keep u…"

Geo:) replied Oct 23, 2014 to Joke of the Century;Bitter nuke promises: Nobel Peace laureate Obama spending billions on US nuclear arsenal

23 Oct 24, 2014

" ka-ching!!!! ;-D"

Geo:) replied Oct 5, 2014 to Examples of Sirian Technology - As Applied During The Rendlesham Event

41 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by RandyFirstContact

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'George Soros Will Be ENDED By The Tide Of History - Karma Does Eventually Catch You Out, George..'
"Red George is coming under increasing scrutiny by the Lighted governments and intelligence…"
8 minutes ago
Agarther commented on Agarther's status
"1:00 pm EST IG Horowitz Report - https://oversight.gov/reports"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Steve Nobel ..... "I call upon my I Am Presence, my Higher Self, and all higher aspects of…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Amparo, could you tell me if Ben still owns this site?  I've not been here in a long time…"
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post SANANDA through DANCING DOLPHIN - " YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL CREATORS!"
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - MASSIVE GALACTIC CONTINGENT JOINS WITH EARTH LIGHTWORKERS TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Company Promises to Make Robot Clones of Anyone You Like — Even Dead Relative's
9 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship